Sign in to follow this  
Guest iwantmydc3

How do I create flightplans!?

Guest TjommeS

I want to get rid of the default FSX aircrafts and use realworld aircrafts and airlines. I have all the aircrafts but I don't know how to create new flightplans.Anyone, please?

Everything you need to know and do is in "Traffic Tools", by Lee Swordy file name - ttools202.zip - here in the Avsim library. Click on "Help" for the manual.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest iwantmydc3

>I want to get rid of the default FSX aircrafts and use>realworld aircrafts and airlines. I have all the aircrafts but>I don't know how to create new flightplans.>>Anyone, please?Also if you want to make flight plans outside of FSX, with your non default aircraft, there's payware called Co Pilot 3.5 (Abacus software). I've been using it for years--it was developed before FS had a GPS in it; it has GPS that can be used in any of your a/c and you can print out maps and approach plates check outhttp://www.abacuspub.com/and click on "more info" in the "Co Pilot" section. I've been using it for years, and its great-it lets me, for example fly the DC3 with a "full GPS" autopilot. (Co pilots GPS also acts as a full funciton autopilot in aircraft that don't have one). It's a great program I love it