Sign in to follow this  
grandfred29

Taxi2gate LFPG release

Good day

New révision of this airport is out today.

https://secure.simmarket.com/taxi2gate-paris-charles-de-gaulle-lfpg-p3d4-5-(fr_14940).phtml

• Like 1

Frédéric Giraud

interisting but 18 € a bit expensive for a single update from P3D v4 to V5...

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

It is € 15.00 for owners of the v4 version. The old version runs fine in v5 and I can't see, what they changed/improved. 

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Looks very good  at daytime, but the night lighting looks like FSX. Just dull, no dynamic lights.

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

1 hour ago, supersym said:

interisting but 18 € a bit expensive for a single update from P3D v4 to V5...

Here we go again.

Why is it that some users can make a statement if something is too expensive or not without having any idea of the amount of work the dev has investigated to enhance it.

I would agree on you if you had written it is not clear what the differences are between both versions. Than you could head over to the dev and ask him.

Come back and post here....everyone has a good feedback and he or she can decide if that's HIS HER money worth it.

But guys....girls...please stop useless pricetag conversations. Imagine yourself being the developer, with covid....family stress ....months of work in top of another job maybe....and then such feedback here....

Be more gentle or subtile. 

That would really be appreciated. 

And no, I've no stakes in this product! I just use my brain and social skills😊

Marcus

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Good news.

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

1 hour ago, mpo910 said:

Here we go again.

Why is it that some users can make a statement if something is too expensive or not without having any idea of the amount of work the dev has investigated to enhance it.

I would agree on you if you had written it is not clear what the differences are between both versions. Than you could head over to the dev and ask him.

Come back and post here....everyone has a good feedback and he or she can decide if that's HIS HER money worth it.

But guys....girls...please stop useless pricetag conversations. Imagine yourself being the developer, with covid....family stress ....months of work in top of another job maybe....and then such feedback here....

Marcus

Where did you read anything about an enhancement ?

Ok I jusr read this :

https://fselite.net/news/taxi2gate-releases-paris-charles-de-gaulle-airport-for-p3dv4-5/

but it was not published when I wrote my previous post...

It can be dismissed, for now...

Edited by supersym

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

2 hours ago, mpo910 said:

Here we go again.

Marcus

maybe you should have a look at it then.. in particular the Sode gates on it.  it seems they dont connect properly, but then when you have the 2 biggest scenery publishers Aerosoft and Orbx churning out half baked stuff and no one ever has the balls to call them out then Im not surprised taxi2gate has released an update where the sode jettys (apprently) dont work,  Neither do the aersoft afcads, or the Orbx night nighting.  so nothing new with a half baked release. (if thats the case)  Ive come to expect it from all the developers nowadays.

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

Fingers crossed an updated MCO is on the drawing board.  One airport that’s sorely lacking really any options (even a freeware AFCAD that’s compatible) in v5.

Edited by CaptKornDog

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

1 hour ago, supersym said:

Where did you read anything about an enhancement ?

Ok I jusr read this :

https://fselite.net/news/taxi2gate-releases-paris-charles-de-gaulle-airport-for-p3dv4-5/

but it was not published when I wrote my previous post...

It can be dismissed, for now...

I did not post because I was unsatisfied or satisfied.

I just posted as I saw users stating the price is to expensive without having a clue how many work or effort has put in this release. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

maybe you should have a look at it then.. in particular the Sode gates on it.  it seems they dont connect properly, but then when you have the 2 biggest scenery publishers Aerosoft and Orbx churning out half baked stuff and no one ever has the balls to call them out then Im not surprised taxi2gate has released an update where the sode jettys (apprently) dont work,  Neither do the aersoft afcads, or the Orbx night nighting.  so nothing new with a half baked release. (if thats the case)  Ive come to expect it from all the developers nowadays.

Please point me to te sentence in my post where I said anything about the quality of the product and explain why should I have a look at it. 

I just posted because others are saying it is to expensive. And even if there are issues.....still are issues, that does not mean the dev has put no work into this. 

You guys are really much too quick with your opinions without even knowing anything about the background. 

If you where not satisfied with the work of t2g.....than leave it as it is....

Others are satisfied and others ask for support or accept it as it is. 

You should really think about this. 

I will not lose one single further sentence regarding this. I think I've made my point clear. It's up to you how many work you will see in future....because every user influences this outcome at least partly.

Marcus

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

13 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

I did not post because I was unsatisfied or satisfied.

I just posted as I saw users stating the price is to expensive without having a clue how many work or effort has put in this release. 

I post as I think that if there only is a portage to V5 without enhancememnt, it Seems to be to expensive to me.

There is no communication about this update from T2G, sounds like there is no major improvememnt, that's all

I'm getting it. Hoping MCO is next.

Eric 

1 hour ago, CaptKornDog said:

Fingers crossed an updated MCO is on the drawing board.  One airport that’s sorely lacking really any options (even a freeware AFCAD that’s compatible) in v5.

agreed x100000

14ppkc-6.png