Sign in to follow this  
Juna307

Danke

Hallo an Alle. Ich Verfolge erst seit ein paar Tagen diesen Chat und bin Begeistert!! Danke für die vielen Super Tips

und Wertvollen Hilfen,ohne die der MSFS nur Halb so schön wäre.

Gruß Norbert

Translated to English...

Hello everyone. I've only been following this chat for a few days and I'm excited! Thanks for the many great tips and valuable help, without which MSFS would only be half as good.

@Juna307, welcome to AvSim. We request that all posts are in English please. I have translated your first post. :smile:

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Translated to English.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor,AMD Ryzen7 5800X 8 Kernprozessor 3,8GHz  64GB RAM  NVIDIA GFORCE 2060 16GB

2mal 500GB SSD 2mal 1000GB SSD

Willkommen bei Avsim. Ich bin sicher, Ihr Englisch ist besser als mein Deutsch, aber zum Glück ist es einfach, Dinge über das Internet zu übersetzen. Sei. Also nicht schüchtern, mach mit. 🙂

And for the benefit of the English speakers, that was my terrible attempt to say:

Welcome to Avsim. I'm sure your English is better than my German, but fortunately it's easy to translate stuff via the internet. So don't be shy, join in the fun.

• Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

20 minutes ago, Chock said:

Willkommen bei Avsim. Ich bin sicher, Ihr Englisch ist besser als mein Deutsch, aber zum Glück ist es einfach, Dinge über das Internet zu übersetzen. Sei. Also nicht schüchtern, mach mit. 🙂

And for the benefit of the English speakers, that was my terrible attempt to say:

Welcome to Avsim. I'm sure your English is better than my German, but fortunately it's easy to translate stuff via the internet. So don't be shy, join in the fun.

Did you use Google Translate? Perfect translation, only one minor correction: "Sei also nicht..." 🙂

Google Translate is almost spooky sometimes.

• Like 1

Willkommen an Bord! Möchten Sie etwas Krautsalat?

• Like 1

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

18 minutes ago, Chock said:

Chock, your German was close to perfect! 🙂

And to the OP, keep on trying to write in English. My written English became better and better since I'm writing here in the Avsim forums. At least I hope so ... 😉

• Like 4

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

12 minutes ago, crimplene said:

Did you use Google Translate? Perfect translation, only one minor correction: "Sei also nicht..." 🙂

Google Translate is almost spooky sometimes.

Deepl is even better.

Thanks guys. I will try to write in English.

• Like 6

64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor,AMD Ryzen7 5800X 8 Kernprozessor 3,8GHz  64GB RAM  NVIDIA GFORCE 2060 16GB

That has nothing to do with us being Germans in general, we just don´t like the Dutch being smarter than us! 🤣

Just kidding of course - we Germans tend to be pretty direct and we also like to be always right, which doesn´t hold true, except for me.

Still, it doesn´t shed a good light if someone just wades into a forum where OBVIOUSLY everyone writes in English and then just starts blabbering in their native language, even if the intention is very benign as in this case. Happens for all nationalities and in most forums, though. I think it is just ignorance and carelessness, rather than evil intent.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Quoted post removed
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Germans are very direct and not always very polite and friendly. Between us germans, that not a problem, but for 99% of the rest of earths population, thats another story... 😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder

Let me be corny but what I like here, is that the old expat that I was, see people from everywhere (well almost),from  Europe, Americas, Middle-East etc .

So welcome @Juna307 and just remember, do NOT bring any sharp or blunt object with you on this forum. 

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

17 minutes ago, Paladin2005 said:

Germans are very direct and not always very polite and friendly. Between us germans, that not a problem, but for 99% of the rest of earths population, thats another story... 😁

"Very direct" in my experience is most of the time an excuse for just being impolite and grumpy. 🙂 But I have to say that there are huge differences between the regions in Germany, too. In Frankfurt, Berlin or Munich people are "direct" too a sometimes unbearable extent. In Cologne, Essen oder Dresden it is possible to have a friendly chat with total strangers. In Frankfurt, if you begin to talk to a stranger, they are always very close to either beat you up, call the police or run away in panic.

I'd better not respond because it brings back traumatic memories of the 1974 soccer world cup. And I'm not even a soccer fan.

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

Okay everyone, time to chill on the German jokes especially when the member is a newbie.

• Like 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Paladin2005 said:

Ja tell me about it, when the first time I came to Germany to do my masters 8 years ago, I was surprised about the professors being "too direct" comparing to where I lived previously in Malaysia and Singapore. Anyway, I have got used to it and I find it even healthier, especially in work place. 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

All is well. Although so many nations, we are one big family.
The MSFS family.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1