Sign in to follow this  
neilhewitt

Giving up on Ultimate Traffic Live

15 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

you never know you might have to be reactivting flybe by the end of the summer if they get up and running 

That would be great as I have family in Jersey and the Flybe service is perfect.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

17 hours ago, Luis Hernandez said:

Now that you say that, the flightplans for Virgin have been affected by COVID: the ones available in AIG for OCI are Summer 2020, barely 2 FPs. Does anybody know of a way to install older flightplans via OCI?

Luis, I have the Virgin Atlantic Winter 2019-20 BGL if you want it. Send me a PM with your address. The site below has v3 which is different to my v2.

All the AIG plans are available here. http://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Flightplans/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Send me a PM with your address.

Thanks, Ray. You've got a PM.

All the AIG plans are available here. http://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Flightplans/

This looks even more interesting than the actual AIG page, specially for airlines with no OCI (for example, Aerolíneas Argentinas). So, make it double thanks!

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@23-144 Hz (locked at 120 Hz, FreeSync ON), Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4.

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

16 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I’ll check which Virgin BGL I have tomorrow. I haven’t updated it for ages. If it’s an older one I can send it to your email address.

Ouch. I hadn't noticed Virgin was despoiled!  Please could you send me an older one too? I've religiously been keeping up to date, not really noticing reductions for Summer 2020. I thought those schedules would have been published before the restrictions fell in April.

Thanks Ray,

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Oh, that's useful, thanks! I've just downloaded VirginAtlantic Winter 2019-2020. that should be kay. It is version 3.

Pete

7 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

Oh, that's useful, thanks! I've just downloaded VirginAtlantic Winter 2019-2020. that should be kay. It is version 3.

Pete

Hi Pete. I've  just sent you v2 which includes all the Virgin flights before lockdown and their subsequent removal from EGCC and other airports. Replace yours with mine and don't update Virgin Atlantic if you want to keep the EGCC flights.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I've  just sent you v2 which includes all the Virgin flights before lockdown and their subsequent removal from EGCC and other airports.

Thanks. Email sent with a question about that.

Pete

On 4/23/2021 at 12:09 AM, cirrus_aeroplanogenitus said:

Hi Bruce,

do you had any additional models integrated in v2? (fspxai,faib...)  is there a way to transfer the repaints.xml from v2 back to v1? (i did a complete overhaul of my ai-library when installing v2. now i am very annoyed of v2 and the joke is on me...

thx in advance 🙂

Andreas.

Had no additional models integrated into V2.  To get V1 working in P3Dv5 I simply copied over the v1 addon.xml from my P3dv4 install into the P3Dv5 addons.  I am completely unfussed about having real world schedules just want airports to have at least some AI activity.

Bruceb

• Upvote 1

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

On 4/22/2021 at 4:00 PM, JoeFackel said:

ANY AI traffic will affect performance.

I agree. But Prepar3d has these parameters in the prepar3d.cfg to adjust the update rate for AI, and I've been wondering about whether lowering the refresh rate on AI aircraft improves performance. I've set my to 18 to see, but haven't done any testing.

[sim]
min_AI_sim_fps=18
max_AI_sim_fps=18

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

5 minutes ago, Bryn said:

I agree. But Prepar3d has these parameters in the prepar3d.cfg to adjust the update rate for AI, and I've been wondering about whether lowering the refresh rate on AI aircraft improves performance. I've set my to 18 to see, but haven't done any testing.

[sim]
min_AI_sim_fps=18
max_AI_sim_fps=18

I don't see these min_AI_sim_fps in my config. Wasn't aware of this possibility.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).