Have downloaded the latest LNM but my yellow aircraft does not appear at all, now.

Previously it was displaying, but would not center on the map. Instead it would fly "off the edge" and I had to mouse-move the map to keep it in view.

Need some help !!

To get things you wrote about, you have to:
1) Connect LNM to simulator (enter into connection window and click connection button)
2) To display yellow aircraft press button "Show simulator aircraft position and data on the map"
3) To center aircraft on map view press button "Center aircraft postion on the map"

If above things don't work, probably you've got spoiled installation, try to reset LNM settings - menu Tools/Reset all settings and restart.

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

ppgas you need to be more specific: please indicate where you select "'show simulaator position..etc''