Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

Live Traffic aircraft stops while taxiing

Hello 

Im still trying in vain to get live traffic to play nicely in V5.

When I taxi along in the FSLABS for some reason when using Live Traffic the aircraft will just stop dead in its tracks all off a sudden and to get it to move again you have to apply full thrust etc etc etc

this happens on taxiways as well as runways too.  

any ideas ?

thanks  

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

any ideas ?

Not really, since I don't have the FSLABS product. I can only spin theories.

If this plane has a component that somehow changes the internal simulator user aircraft object ID to something other than what it is supposed to be, then LLTX might see it as an AI plane. And that will lead to all kinds of trouble, because LLTX tries to manage for example proximity by slowing down/speeding up AI that are getting to close to each other.

Another option would be that somehow the sim creates an AI plane without telling LLTX the associated object ID - then what happens to that AI will happen to your plane too.

But TBH, I have never seen either issue, so this is pure speculation. 

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hi Oliver.

its also doing it with the pmdg ngux too, just tried it

thanks 

14ppkc-6.png

4 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

Hi Oliver.

its also doing it with the pmdg ngux too, just tried it

thanks 

What AI models, datasource and LLTX mode are you using? What LLTX options are active (AI pushback, ground traffic, routing sim or LLTX etc.)?

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, Lorby_SI said:

What AI models, datasource and LLTX mode are you using? What LLTX options are active (AI pushback, ground traffic, routing sim or LLTX etc.)?

Hi Oliver.  thanks for the help,  Im so despaerate to get it working properly.

1.ai models are normal ones from my own pack Ive made,   FSPXAI, FAIB, etc etc

2. Im using LLTX LIVE MODE using real traffic

3. as below 

lorbi.png

lorbi2.png

14ppkc-6.png

Can you please try the same in Hybrid mode with simulator controlled taxi in/out?

I have a suspicion that what you are seeing may be related to the collision avoidance algorithm used with the "Include custom Taxi In/Out"

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, Lorby_SI said:

Can you please try the same in Hybrid mode with simulator controlled taxi in/out?

I have a suspicion that what you are seeing may be related to the collision avoidance algorithm used with the "Include custom Taxi In/Out"

ok ill try tomorrow.  thanks Oliver.  i appriciate it.,

14ppkc-6.png

On 4/23/2021 at 7:12 PM, Lorby_SI said:

Hi Oliver.  just done a test flight.  that seems to work.  ill do another tomorrow to double check,  thanks again your a star

14ppkc-6.png

18 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

Hi Oliver.  just done a test flight.  that seems to work.  ill do another tomorrow to double check,  thanks again your a star

It is still a bug though in the pure Live mode. The collision detection is supposed to stop an AI, but it stops you instead. Only explanation that I've got is that somehow the AI plane dataset has not been properly initialized, and its object ID is 0 by accident. That would then affect your aircraft instead of the AI.

Would you mind sending me an email? Then I can concentrate on fixing the code, and you can test it to confirm? Address is on the last page of the manual.

LORBY-SI

On 9/17/2021 at 6:40 PM, thebdct said:

Hi, same problem here... Have you got any update about it?

Thanks!

Which problem exactly? What version of LLTX do you have? 

There have been no updates since then, and it is doubtful that there will be. To be completely honest, the legacy addons are dead. There is only a handful of people using the freeware or buying the payware legacy addons, so sooner rather than later they will be discontinued.

LORBY-SI