Sign in to follow this  
paula

planmaker

I have downloaded zibo 737-800 but the cockpit is to much in front of me.

I would like to bring it more backwards but with dot and komma is not enough.

I remember from the past that with planmaker it could be done but dont know anymore where to change it.

does someone has some figures for me?

I read somewhere that you can not modify the .acf file with the Zibo Mod, because it is protected against modifications (plane will not work anymore if they detect that the file was changed).

So you have to move the viewpoint with arrow keys and also forward/back and then you can save that view with clicking CTRL-Numpadkey(anynumber). Now you can always recall that view with that Numpadkey.

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Janov said:

I read somewhere that you can not modify the .acf file with the Zibo Mod, because it is protected against modifications (plane will not work anymore if they detect that the file was changed).

So you have to move the viewpoint with arrow keys and also forward/back and then you can save that view with clicking CTRL-Numpadkey(anynumber). Now you can always recall that view with that Numpadkey.

Cheers, Jan

Oh yeah, they did that.

Better alternative here:

RPtAluZ.png

latest release is still a couple of weeks off, but close now.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

As others have said you cannot mod the Zibo in anyway. It will just stop working because of the protection.

You can easily move in the VC using arrow keys and then memorize the view with CTRL + numpad (or any key you choose). So :

1. Use the arrow keys to get the view you want
  2. Press CTRL + num 8

Thats it. The view is set & memorized. You can set many other views. For example if you want a view looking to the left you can turn the virtual head and press CTRL + num 4.

Now if you are in another view and press num 8 you will go to your set forward view. If you press num 4 you will look left etc. 

Also you can go into the menu settings and play with the field of view. 

Edited by ThrottleUp
  • Like 1