Sign in to follow this  
Darcanlos

Valve Index - Intermittent Disconnect

Hi, anybody heard of this isue? I couldn't find anything on the web.

Had not tried VR yet, so decided to do that today. Updated all drivers, MSFS and SteamVR before.

I can enter VR without problems in the main menu and while flight planning and all works great. It also works fine in VR through loading into the flight. But once the flight has loaded, SteamVR seems to disconnect and reconnect constantly every two seconds. In the headset then I only see the Steam wait background screen with a message that changes intermittently every two seconds from "Home - Now exiting" to "next - FS2020". The SteamVr app window shows similar messages. It stays like this until I deactivate VR or return to the main menu, where VR works again fine. During the constant disconnects I can see the VR view on the monitor, but it flashes intermittently with the disconnections.

I'm using Valve Index. Tried going into the SteamVR beta as well just in case but results are the same.

Thanks in advance for any help!