Sign in to follow this  
shaneb777

Technobrain 60% off fsx p3d until 4th May

I'd like to have a Japanese airport and am thinking of getting Tokyo for P3D 5.1. Does anyone have thoughts or experience with this, good or bad? The price looks pretty reasonable on sale. 

Their RJTT is pretty good, and for under $20 I’d say it’s definitely worth the price. In fact, after they recently updated it for P3d v5, it performs better for me. Drzewiecki Design was originally supposed to do RJTT for P3d now that they have finished RJAA, but I am not certain this is still in the works. That said, if you are looking for Haneda, it’s a safe bet for the current sale price.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

3 hours ago, Fatback said:

I'd like to have a Japanese airport and am thinking of getting Tokyo for P3D 5.1. Does anyone have thoughts or experience with this, good or bad? The price looks pretty reasonable on sale. 

After reading these two threads I'm gonna pass on Technobrain's RJTT and Samscene.

Looks like I'm stuck with vanilla Tokyo...😢

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I have a few Technobrain airports including RJTT all of which were purchased in various sales as I felt the normal prices were too high. However I must say that their quality is pretty good and they are great value at the current sale prices.

Bill

Just purchased KOBE airport, quality is trivial, i cannot say it was money badly spent as i really enjoy flying in Asia, but its normal price of 43 eur is ridiculous. I assume other airports have the same quality, so i'd buy them now or forget them forever (or until another 60%+ sale like this comes up). Still, i think 15 eur was a more adequate price for what it offers.

I have their Chitose airport for FSX which still works ok in Prepar3D and it looks about the same quality as this one, so P3D5 versions should be simple, lazy updates in order to make them work perfectly within v5.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11