Sign in to follow this  
Wnuk

Small update coming today

I wonder when Asobo will get round to fixing Multiplayer?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Wow, nice. Didn't expect them to address the missing water mask that quickly. They're improving!

Just now, eaim said:

I wonder when Asobo will get round to fixing Multiplayer?

A few days ago Jayne inquired for some information that might help find the root cause (https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bug-logged-mutli-player-stuttering-after-world-update-bug-report/391922/137), and three hours earlier Olie said that the bug has been added to their backlog. Sadly it seems there won't be a fix for that today.

But since Sim Update 4 is coming in June, I imagine they'll want to release a hotfix as soon as they have fixed it. They might want to push in the fixes for the pause menu throttle and ATC callsign issues as well.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

No further comments if a.single.water.mask.in.france being added seems to be relevant enough to be mentioned in such a short-communication via twitter...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

The next question I guess, is how to we get this update, starting the game, the MS store, etc..etc...? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

15 minutes ago, AnkH said:

No further comments if a.single.water.mask.in.france being added seems to be relevant enough to be mentioned in such a short-communication via twitter...

There were a lot of complaints because it was shown in the trailer.

Edited by crimplene
  • Like 1

I for one am elated to get this much needed fix. Well done Asobo, you've done us proud/

Er, where IS Baie de Somme?

• Like 6

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

What and where exactly is the Missing Watermask they are referring to?

Edited by Kilo60

Chris Camp

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

The next question I guess, is how to we get this update, starting the game, the MS store, etc..etc...? 

Just start the game

Jac 

PC Specs: 

/MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme/CPU: Intel ®  Core i7 5930k @ 3.5 Ghz OC 4.2 Ghz/CPU Cooling: Hydro series H100i / RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz/ SSD: 4x Samsung SSD 850 PRO 512 GB/SSD: 1x Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB M.2 /PSU: Corsair RM  850

/GPU: NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 Ti OC 11 GB (Asus ROG STRIX Gaming) /Monitor:  Asus ROG 348Q Res, 3440x1440 / OC 100 Hz /OS: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit - Version Build 19041 

FlightSim: P3Dv5 HF2 & MSFS 2020 Hardware: Yoko Yoke+ ; Yoke TQ6+ 

These updates seem trivial. Why do they warrant special attention?  Whatever... carry on.

• Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

The multiplayer stuttering is related to  someone in your vicinity has a custom livery that you don't have on your community folder. 

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

That's the problem, a correct diagnosis.  Now the disease needs to be cured..

MS/Asobo should hotfix this screw-up immediately.