Sign in to follow this  
Wnuk

Small update coming today

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

You've made the mistake of thinking I care. 🙂

Why did you ask then? To demonstrate ignorance? You got a polite answer and should learn with joy. Instead you are rude. I am saddened. 😢

Edited by crimplene
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, crimplene said:

Why did you ask then? To demonstrate ignorance? You got a polite answer and should learn with joy. Instead you are rude. I am saddened. 😢

Thanks for letting us know.  Anything we can do to cheer you up?  A chocolate biscuit perhaps? 

• Like 2

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

And I just got the game running smoothly last night.  Another week of tweaking which follows each downgrade update.

8 minutes ago, buzzbee said:

Thanks for letting us know.  Anything we can do to cheer you up?  A chocolate biscuit perhaps? 

Thank you, very nice. I am beyond consolation, sadly, and consider Harakiri.

Crimplene,

While I did know about the Baie de Somme, I appreciated that you took the time to answer what seemed like a question.  Its folks like you who help make this place a valuable resource.  please don't let the rudeness get you down.

Chris

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ctalpas said:

Crimplene,

While I did know about the Baie de Somme, I appreciated that you took the time to answer what seemed like a question.  Its folks like you who help make this place a valuable resource.  please don't let the rudeness get you down.

Chris

Thanks very much.

I think I will reconsider and swap Harakiri with Origami. That seems even more drastic and a better expression of my frustration. 🙂

• Like 5

Downloaded the update. Excellent job by Asobo updating the watermask at Baie de Somme, expectations fulfilled!.

Just one question: where is the Baie de Somme? 😆.

Also: a new AIRAC cycle

Edited by edpatino
  • Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

22 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Just one question: where is the Baie de Somme? 😆.

It's  "somme" in France 🙂

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

🤗

Look here, scroll a little down..

Around Paris center - The AVSIM Screen Shots Forum - The AVSIM Community

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

jfc Microsoft/Aosbo fix your sh*tty downloader

I got looping file problem again so I restarted the sim, and now it's downloading all of FS-Base again, all 36GB of it.

unknown.png

My father never has this issue with his copy of the sim. I'm not sure what's wrong with mine.

Edited by Tuskin38

3 hours ago, buzzbee said:

The comment and attitude you referred to, appears to be what his basic nature is all about.  A chocolate biscuit will not change that.

Tony 

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

disregard 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

35 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

My father never has this issue with his copy of the sim. I'm not sure what's wrong with mine.

If in your computer everything works fine, except one thing, the problem is in the "one thing" not in your computer.

Had exactly the same looping file problem today, I had to use Netlimiter app to limit Internet bandwidth to less than 5Mbps. Useless to say that everything else works perfectly. My internet connection is fiber / 1000Mbps, perhaps MS is scared that with this speed, I will consume all the traffic so they don't want me.

1 hour ago, himmelhorse said:

The comment and attitude you referred to, appears to be what his basic nature is all about.  A chocolate biscuit will not change that.

Tony 

Deleted. I apologize!

Edited by crimplene
  • Like 1