Sign in to follow this  
Iadbound

JustSim Nice LFMN and GSX Level 2 Problem

I have P3D 5.1 and GSX Level 2.  I installed Justsim Nice LFMN.  The scenery supposedly has custom GSX settings, but no vehicles or equipment appear in the scenery.  Interestingly it sounds like the vehicles are there and some things like GPU external power become active in the FSL A320, but there are no visuals of the equipment.  Per Justsim's manual, I made sure that GSX did not already have a custom LFMN ini file.

I'll add, GSX operations worked fine at a default airport (EDDF).

Any ideas?

P.S., I'm new to P3D and I appreciate your patience. 

15 hours ago, Iadbound said:

I have P3D 5.1 and GSX Level 2.  I installed Justsim Nice LFMN.  The scenery supposedly has custom GSX settings, but no vehicles or equipment appear in the scenery.  Interestingly it sounds like the vehicles are there and some things like GPU external power become active in the FSL A320, but there are no visuals of the equipment.  Per Justsim's manual, I made sure that GSX did not already have a custom LFMN ini file.

I'll add, GSX operations worked fine at a default airport (EDDF).

Any ideas?

P.S., I'm new to P3D and I appreciate your patience. 

Hi

Welcome to P3D 😉

Any recent updates to Windows? Tried updating GSX via LiveUpdate? SODE registered?

Was your 5.1 install a full-installation or was it an upgrade from v4.5 or other? What are your hardware specifications?

Kind regards

Thanks for the response.  All excellent questions:

P3D Basics: Full 5.1 install (purchased on 4/8 and so the version was already updated).  No prior P3D versions.

Hardware: 5950x, 6900xt (latest Radeon driver), 64GB Ram, Nvme drives (plenty of extra space).  No recent changes to Windows.

After my initial post, I uninstalled and reinstalled GSX and the scenery.  I ran LiveUpdate and SODE is registered.  

Current behavior: hit or miss at various gates and ramps.  Seems like remote ramps are flaky.  I suspect that is JustSim's LFMN-specific GSX coding.

In any event, it mostly works now.  And I suspect getting it to 100% won't be worth the effort.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iadbound said:

I suspect that is JustSim's LFMN-specific GSX coding.

Possible.

Dated but worth a look if you are up to it 🙂

Keep well, kind regards

GSX and Sode always is a bit wonky. Some times it works, sometimes it doesn't. And then works again for some reason

3 hours ago, andreh said:

GSX and Sode always is a bit wonky. Some times it works, sometimes it doesn't. And then works again for some reason

That sounds exactly like my experience. Thanks for validating.