Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

April 22nd, 2021 - Development Update

2 hours ago, RTK1972 said:

Season pushed to 2022. Now that is a shame 🤢

Imho it's better they get it right and fix first the many problems we have now, than rushing out another half-baked new feature. If you use Bijans trees, you will have the most important aspects (foliage and snow) covered already now.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Riah069 said:

No mention of the pressing the escape key with the Spoiler/Flaps and throttle going to 50% after returning from the menu.... Nice

It's a cunning plan to push us to buy their wretched console controllers 😇 

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

7 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Anyone know when SU4 is coming? 

Sim Update 4 along with World Update 5 is scheduled for release in June. Next week's updated Development Roadmap might give us a more specific date.

5 hours ago, Riah069 said:

No mention of the pressing the escape key with the Spoiler/Flaps and throttle going to 50% after returning from the menu.... Nice

Yesterday the community managers said in the forums that this issue, along with the multiplayer stuttering and ATC callsign bug, is still being fixed by the developers. They will probably push out a hotfix when they have successfully fixed them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

They will probably push out a hotfix when they have successfully fixed them.

In other words, they do not know what they broke. With the last world update, they botched the scaling of aircraft controllers which is, in a first approach, not a scenery feature but they don’t know what is going on. Sweet.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

51 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

And on that day. Satan will be skating to work 🙂

• Like 2

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

11 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Season are now listed as 2022 instead of 2021.

I recommend Bijans Seasons Tree mod.  It's really good and updated very regularly to add more tree types etc. 

• Like 1

I was rather hoping that adding a hotkey to toggle taxi guidance on and off might have made it to the list.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

You can already save controller profiles. I have three, one for each aircraft I currently fly plus the default.  Do you "rename" them in the "preset manager" once you have set your bindings ?

That's not what I mean. All my saved profiles are occasionally being overwritten to the same settings. I want to be able to save them to a backup file.

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

7 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

You can already save controller profiles. I have three, one for each aircraft I currently fly plus the default.

This is most likely what @MaVe64 was talking about (link to my post with more details about FS2020 config files):

Backup function (export / import) for the controls settings - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

This one is important too:

Ability to have separate control setups for each plane without having to manually switch between 20+ controller profiles? - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

9 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Sim Update 4 along with World Update 5 is scheduled for release in June. Next week's updated Development Roadmap might give us a more specific date.

Yesterday the community managers said in the forums that this issue, along with the multiplayer stuttering and ATC callsign bug, is still being fixed by the developers. They will probably push out a hotfix when they have successfully fixed them.

Either they just don't care, or the code must be an absolute disaster.

11 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Except that when a controller comes out of sleep, the same thing happens.😉

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

13 hours ago, meerkat said:

Imho it's better they get it right and fix first the many problems we have now, than rushing out another half-baked new feature. If you use Bijans trees, you will have the most important aspects (foliage and snow) covered already now.

Seasons hasn't been pushed back. It's been removed. The feedback screenshot has been updated. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/blog-april-22nd-2021-development-update/394579

At the same time, they accepted my application so my season pack will be on "Marketplace Partner Program".

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

5 minutes ago, BijanStudio said:

At the same time, they accepted my application so my season pack will be on "Marketplace Partner Program".

Congrats! I've been waiting nearly 9 months they answer to my application... (let alone the rest) 🤐

PS: I've forgotten to say, I'm still waiting...

Edited by RXP
  • Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

12 minutes ago, RXP said:

Congrats! I've been waiting nearly 9 months they answer to my application... (let alone the rest) 🤐

PS: I've forgotten to say, I'm still waiting...

Thank you and hope you get approved soon. That's a long time.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

All perfectly grizzly, but anyone know when the QW787 for 2020 will be released?

spacer.png