Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Anyone using this? Grumman Goose G21A Redux II

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

40 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

It is pretty good.  A few oddities with float switches, the engines die if you idle too long and the radio is inop but that is all part of the fun.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 1

Too busy with their pay ware now, to bother about updates for this - when you think that this has been out for quite awhile now!

Edited by sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

14 minutes ago, sauviat said:

Too busy with their pay ware now, to bother about updates for this - when you think that this has been out for quite awhile now!

I'll rephrase. Too busy with our payware to allocate any time for the Goose. Our payware is out now, so maybe this will see an update soon. 🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sauviat said:

People gotta eat.

I consider buying the P-40 to be buying both the P-40 and the Goose update 😉

• Like 2

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

38 minutes ago, marsman2020 said:

People gotta eat.

I consider buying the P-40 to be buying both the P-40 and the Goose update 😉

hehe, the Goose will stay free forever 🙂

This thing is one of my fav aircraft in the sim. Payware or freeware. I just hope eventually they get to including radios and AP and it will be GREAT. 

9 hours ago, BostonJeremy77 said:

This thing is one of my fav aircraft in the sim. Payware or freeware. I just hope eventually they get to including radios and AP and it will be GREAT. 

we will 🙂 its in the works, just taking the weekend off (not really actually) after the P-40 launch, now that the pressure has died down a bit, we both feel like we've been hit by a truck 😄 its an exhausting business this! 😛

• Like 5