Sign in to follow this  
martind2008

Repaint Request for Flight Replicas DC4, save the skymaster.

C-54. Don't worry, it's the right one.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

and lets go slightly weathered then, what ever you think would look closest to the real thing

Okay, message me with an email address I can send this to, and let me know if you just want the changed files, so you can package it up yourself, or you want a folder with all the textures in one go. When you have it, give it a look and let me know if it is looking like you want it, or if you want me to change anything, or if I've got anything wrong on it. Here's some screenshots of it flying about:

gE8ahgn.png

SwC7eRY.png

a3aNvIr.png

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

See your message for link to the files and additional info. Let me know if there is anything you want me to change/correct.

Alan Bradbury

Okay, so here you go as discussed, cleaned up a bit and made somewhat shiny with dynamic reflections, the Air Transport Command text and the livery are in a less glossy finish so they don't get blown out by the reflectivity, the blue paint on the landing gear back to bare metal finish and new Hamilton Standard propellers fitted. I have messaged you and emailed links to this version:

yzDepHJ.png

hrcWdvv.png

V1Hv5Sh.png

nUOS6sH.png

Incidentally, this can be successfully imported into the new Microsoft Flight Simulator using the MSFS Legacy Importer which is available here. She looks pretty good in the new simulator:

kNPY6Sp.png

L2ZdVPN.png

VMFnnHF.png

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury