Sign in to follow this  
sholay

PC-6 throttle not working

I got the PC-6 recently and it's pretty much useless.

The throttle does not work as well as variometer. Prop control and other stuff works OK. Otherwise airplane seems to be OK, I even suspect that it behaves as if the throttle would actually work. But neither the lever nor instruments does not move 😞

And on the side note  - the whole idea of locked support forum looks so unfriendly to be honest. It's weekend, weather is poor ourside, so kind of prefect time for some P3D stick time on a brand new machine. 

&

ugcx_banner.png

Haha, I was wrong.

The support is pretty fast, I got a link to dowload XML Tools and it worked! While I am still not convinced about the idea of fenced Suport forum, I am totally convinced MilViz has great support anyway 😄

&

ugcx_banner.png

Sorry but the reason for that is we don't give support to pirates and real customers get taken care of faster 😉

Our system is automated so in most cases you are shown as a customer and given access to support immediately.

I try to get to every post within a day depending on when it was posted and weekends etc..

Edited by Slayer68
  • Upvote 1

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png