Sign in to follow this  
downloaddude

Left screen control blocked by ECL

Hello,

I want to inquire about an effect that has long been existing in FS2Crew for the 777, at least for the last two years and already in P3Dv4: When you use ECL, once you call for the preflight checklist and it is opened by FS2Crew in the popup, it is not possible to change the left screen (normally ND for the Pilot) anymore. So e.g. it is not possible to show the Flight controls page in the left screen for the check before taxi. 

Of course it's not the end of the world but I wanted to ask if this is a know issue? I guess it is connected to FS2Crew calling the popup and filling out the ECL.

Best regards

Adrian

On 4/25/2021 at 10:13 PM, downloaddude said:

Hello,

I want to inquire about an effect that has long been existing in FS2Crew for the 777, at least for the last two years and already in P3Dv4: When you use ECL, once you call for the preflight checklist and it is opened by FS2Crew in the popup, it is not possible to change the left screen (normally ND for the Pilot) anymore. So e.g. it is not possible to show the Flight controls page in the left screen for the check before taxi. 

Of course it's not the end of the world but I wanted to ask if this is a know issue? I guess it is connected to FS2Crew calling the popup and filling out the ECL.

Best regards

Adrian

Fs2crew switches the left side display from MFD to NAV only
if you want to display anything else apart from ND you must set the knob back to MFD