Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Freeware: Gatwick Airport EGKK Ultra Full Edition: 4/25/21

Update 4/25/21

Full Airport reconstruction of runways, Modelling is now more detailed than the old Ultra Version V8.0, i just have the huge task of making the runways/taxiways/aprons/parking bays/painted lines..
The airport is now operational with lots of updates coming

AUTOTUNING ILS OK 
CHECKED AND WORKING WITH WORLD UPDATE 3 UK

Waiting for Blender support  for custom Jetways 🙂

100% DO NOT USE ANY APRON Texture ENHANCEMENT MODS WITH THIS SCENERY, Due to the complexity of parking bay arrangements. This will cause overlapping problems and possible CTD

Gatwick Airport EGKK Ultra Full Edition:

NoneOz.png

cBIgsb.png

EfAPXr.png

CkXwHN.png

Eg014p.png

g34cZ9.png

u333e3.png

AUNrkP.png

e01VBf.png

ZxCe5j.png

cpRR1F.png

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 19

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

One of the very best for sure!  I remain obliged- BZ!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Uber Ultra Final Full edition hehe!

Awesome scenery though!

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

How have I missed this all this time? I like free..

Clicks...

Oh lawd.. 1.4GB of free!! This isn't simply some "I edited a bunch of text files and use default assets to dress up a pig" free..  Real work went into this one.. Noice!!!

Impressive indeed! Wow.. I thought freeware like this was lost with the dinosaurs.

1NxE6ZH.jpg

• Like 4

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Fantastic, terrific, superb.  What more can I say.  Thanks for all your hard work.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Followed it right through development from the very beginning Fantastic work.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Amazing work!

Quick question: when you say do t use any apron texture mods, does that include ground vehicles? I don’t think so but want to make sure 😊

Installed it one year ago, and has been evolving every day

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

1 hour ago, nyfirefly11 said:

Amazing work!

Quick question: when you say do t use any apron texture mods, does that include ground vehicles? I don’t think so but want to make sure 😊

There doesn't seem to be any indication that a ground vehicle mod would affect anything, but who knows? Go ahead and give it a try.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

1 hour ago, TrafficPilot said:

What a great free add-on.

Thanks very much for this!

Some of the replies make me think some people may be misunderstanding. I'm not the Creator, just posting it here.

By the way if you want to keep up with updates to this in the future, or on anything from this website, just above the download button you will see a bar with three colors, blue red and lighter blue. Click on the dark blue to follow the mod and you will be alerted anytime there is a new update.

Edit by the way you can also click on your profile and then click on downloads and you will see a list of anything you have previously downloaded, and whether there is an update available.

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 1

Devons rig

1 minute ago, HiFlyer said:

Some of the replies make me think some people may be misunderstanding. I'm not the Creator, just posting it here.

By the way if you want to keep up with updates to this in the future, or on anything from this website, just above the download button you will see a bar with three colors, blue red and lighter blue. Click on the dark blue to follow the mod and you will be alerted anytime there is a new update.

OK well thanks for reminding us of the new version;)

• Like 1

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

2 minutes ago, TrafficPilot said:

OK well thanks for reminding us of the new version;)

I know a lot of people download stuff from there, run off to have fun, and forget to ever check again to see if there's been an update. For something this nice, it's worth checking back often.

Devons rig

26 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

I know a lot of people download stuff from there, run off to have fun, and forget to ever check again to see if there's been an update. For something this nice, it's worth checking back often.

I should also note.

Those of you against "signing up" for a freeware site. FlightSim.To is remarkable and a kind of freeware site we could only have wished for before MSFS 2020

The benefits of signing up is the Mod Manager. It tracks every mod you download, and keeps it in a database. So when you go to the mod manager section of your account you can see what mods you downloaded have been updated by a yellow indicator instead of a green one.

No more navigating manually and comparing or memorizing version numbers. The site does all the hard work for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

25 minutes ago, styckx said:

I should also note.

Those of you against "signing up" for a freeware site. FlightSim.To is remarkable and a kind of freeware site we could only have wished for before MSFS 2020

The benefits of signing up is the Mod Manager. It tracks every mod you download, and keeps it in a database. So when you go to the mod manager section of your account you can see what mods you downloaded have been updated by a yellow indicator instead of a green one.

No more navigating manually and comparing or memorizing version numbers. The site does all the hard work for you.

This is indeed a great  great feature.  It makes it so easy to see what add ons need updating.

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD