Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Freeware: Gatwick Airport EGKK Ultra Full Edition: 4/25/21

When you click My Downloads on Flightsim.to and there is another version update 😀👍

• Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire

Careful!  Flightsim.to has two different versions by this author: one is building model replacements only  and the other one, as discussed here, is a full remake.  I got confused when I saw an upgrade to 8.0.2  when I knew I already had 9.3.3.

This is truly a superb job!

9 hours ago, styckx said:

I should also note.

Those of you against "signing up" for a freeware site. FlightSim.To is remarkable and a kind of freeware site we could only have wished for before MSFS 2020

The benefits of signing up is the Mod Manager. It tracks every mod you download, and keeps it in a database. So when you go to the mod manager section of your account you can see what mods you downloaded have been updated by a yellow indicator instead of a green one.

No more navigating manually and comparing or memorizing version numbers. The site does all the hard work for you.

The site is truly amazing in its design. The scenery map is another awesome feature of Flightsim.TO. I wish the MIcrosoft store would allow sorting by country/state or at least region, its becoming unmanageable finding sceneries as the list grows.

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

I was hoping the ground handling crews would be cats. 😟

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

11 hours ago, styckx said:

I should also note.

Those of you against "signing up" for a freeware site. FlightSim.To is remarkable and a kind of freeware site we could only have wished for before MSFS 2020

The benefits of signing up is the Mod Manager. It tracks every mod you download, and keeps it in a database. So when you go to the mod manager section of your account you can see what mods you downloaded have been updated by a yellow indicator instead of a green one.

No more navigating manually and comparing or memorizing version numbers. The site does all the hard work for you.

A little perplexed by this.... it is only tracking the first 12 downloads I made. Never adds any new downloads to the (my list) list. Just same old ones the last month or more.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

2 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

A little perplexed by this.... it is only tracking the first 12 downloads I made. Never adds any new downloads to the (my list) list. Just same old ones the last month or more.

Make sure you manually follow it maybe, haven't used that feature in a while. Otherwise, maybe a bug, they have a support desk you can post a bug to.

Edited by Alpine Scenery

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

Am I right in thinking this is the same guy who is now working on Shoreham and Heathrow? If so, we are in for further treats.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Am I right in thinking this is the same guy who is now working on Shoreham and Heathrow? If so, we are in for further treats.

Yes, that is the same Mark.

It's actually worthwhile looking at his early work on EGLL (https://flightsim.to/file/13015/london-heathrow-airport-egll) where he is showing how he works, amazing to see the amount of effort involved!

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

9 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

Pardon the silly question but have you noticed the "up to date" and "out of date" tabs? 

We're very lucky to have that site. Fast download speeds as well most of the time. Worth donating to keep it free.

Gatwick downloaded in under a minute on my 5G internet connection.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Now conformed to be working with Sim Update 5

From MKV (developer)

Miracles do happen! I have managed to navigate the SDK bugs which are really bad at the moment. Package is now built in SDK 0.14.0 , Sim update 5. Airbridge texture problem resolved by duplicating model with a different guid , (it's a long story). All Jetways are now showing by deleting airport groups (another long story)..

So hopefully the SDK will be fixed by September and i can continue finishing off this monster project..

Uploading now with an ATC Easyjet Hanger fix

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5