Sign in to follow this  
Gazzareth

Working Title G3000 v0.6 now out...

6 hours ago, TrafficPilot said:

Thanks for this! Time for a long flight in the modded Longitude!

Which mod do you use?

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

3 hours ago, Clem116 said:

Which mod do you use?

Think pretty much everyone uses the Darkfly mod and WT G3000 mod. Although with respect to the G3000 mod it's possibly safer to use version 0.5.1 right now as v0.6 is causing issues in the sim....

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

The Navigraph chart Garmin gauge option was first released in the GTN 750 mod which is a great gauge but not authored by WT. I suspect that the Navigraph charts will showing up elsewhere also. The GTN 750 mod:

Is this worthwhile for those if us that don't have a Navigraph subscription?  Not that I'm cheap, but the monthly fee is something I'm not interested in, as this sim is not my main sim at the moment - not that there's anything wrong with it. 

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

31 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Is this worthwhile for those if us that don't have a Navigraph subscription?  Not that I'm cheap, but the monthly fee is something I'm not interested in, as this sim is not my main sim at the moment - not that there's anything wrong with it. 

Definitely, the G3000/G5000 improvements are pretty big and worth it whether or not you want charts...

G

Charts function wont load any charts except the Origin Airport on the Longitude. Any one else seeing this?

UPS123.png

3 hours ago, cwburnett said:

As a quick update, v0.6.1 has been released fixing some performance issues that some users were experiencing.

https://packages.workingtitle.aero/g3000/2021/04/28/g3000-release-v0.6.1.html

Thanks for the update, unfortunately it didn't solve the issue my end...

G

This update worked great on my system, no issues at all. Great Work!

UPS123.png

Working well here. Just completed an IFR flight in the Longitude EGLL-EDTB. Only issue was I couldn't test the TCAS as there were no live aircraft apart from me but that's the fault of Microsoft fault not yours 🙂

Edited by TrafficPilot

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Here is what the chart display looks like on the Citation Longitude. 

JdoVmFY.png

On 4/26/2021 at 5:34 PM, rfelger said:

I notice the PFD & MAP doesn't progress through the waypoints, it stuck on my 1st waypoint leaving KDEN. The flight plan page shpws it progressing & it follows the input plan, just didn't update the map or PFD screens. I was also using the navigraph chart function.

I reported this on the WT Garmin discord site Thursday April 27 and included a screen shot but have received no feedback about the problem or fix. 

Have you learned anything more about this problem?

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

5 hours ago, TacomaSailor said:

I reported this on the WT Garmin discord site Thursday April 27 and included a screen shot but have received no feedback about the problem or fix. 

Have you learned anything more about this problem?

It is fixed since the 6.1 update

UPS123.png

I have 0.6.1 installed and still have the problem

12 hours ago, rfelger said:

It is fixed since the 6.1 update

AND - I see only 10 FPS when running 0.6.1 and 30 FPS if I remove ONLY the 0.6.x mod

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

23 hours ago, TacomaSailor said:

I have 0.6.1 installed and still have the problem

AND - I see only 10 FPS when running 0.6.1 and 30 FPS if I remove ONLY the 0.6.x mod

Yeah I just installed 0.6.1 and the FPS tanked with Limited by CohrentGT thing. However, it doesn't happen everywhere, I tested once in Rotterdam and I got the FPS issue and tested again in South Africa and it was all good, is this a known issue? 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super