Sign in to follow this  
oqvist

3 days to Oblivion

should be fun. Completed Morrowind with both the addons twice so far and partway a third time.

Didn't get Morrowind until the GOTY edition was released which included Bloodmoon as standard.You do indeed get rather powerful in the end even if you don't cheat (I did reduce the difficulty to something ridiculously low to deal with the gods for the first run but not later ones, but never installed hacks or trainers).

Well I cheated because if you make quests for one house you can

ah yes, for a first attempt at playing an RPG Morrowind may be a bit hard.I've been into them for over a decade now...

I have no life except for my life in Tamriel. Playing it now for 56 hours and see no stop at it. Seriously addicting game I have to say probably the best I have ever played and I have played a lot ;)