Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trancepilot

Ayone Using FeelThere ERJ for FSX? Help!

IF anyone has used the feelthere erj , I need help, I purchased the program/Aircraft from feelthere after loading it I tried the quickstart guide to just see the aircraft. after following the instructions to the letter (several times) I keep running into the same problem. When I push my throttles up the plane automatically pulls them back down. I have tried every button in the A/C and re-read the manual. Any help would be Appreciated.Gary Trammell

I have it and haven't had any probs with it. Works fine.It the gust lock released? Are you getting any takeoff config alerts?Regards'Garett

Gust Lock OFF!Config Test OK ! Ready for takeoff! I Set All The FEDAC Stuff and All Word for word in the manul. I push the throttles (CH Quad) up and the engines start to spool up then they go right back down. Its got me befuddled.!GAry

Guest Trancepilot

Hey, I too had that throttle problem but in my case I recalibrated my hotas and rebooted. After that, it was fine.. (hehe also had forgotten to remove the gust lock... Doh!)