Sign in to follow this  
Simu67

HELP : NO WAY TO CONNECT

Hi,

Since i've installed WU IV, my sim does not connect to the server.

I saw that when i start the sim, it never proposes to update with the last hotfix. My gamertag is green, but when i click on it, i have an animated arrow on the server and it never will connect. I have marketplace greyed and cannot download manual data cache.

So, in other words, my sim is in a poor state and cannot update.

I've invastigated a few hours and cannot find a solution. Live server does not connect and I've tried all i found about Terdo tunneling and so on, my firewall allows Teredo, my router doesn't block any port.  I've tried to disconnect and reconnect in the sim many times. 

No idea why and no idea how to repair.

I had the same after the previous update (3). No way to make the sim connect. No marketplace, default scenery everywhere. Just as you i could't find a solution.

In the end, i uninstalled en re-installed. Since then no problem.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

9 hours ago, Simu67 said:

Hi,

Since i've installed WU IV, my sim does not connect to the server.

I saw that when i start the sim, it never proposes to update with the last hotfix. My gamertag is green, but when i click on it, i have an animated arrow on the server and it never will connect. I have marketplace greyed and cannot download manual data cache.

So, in other words, my sim is in a poor state and cannot update.

I've invastigated a few hours and cannot find a solution. Live server does not connect and I've tried all i found about Terdo tunneling and so on, my firewall allows Teredo, my router doesn't block any port.  I've tried to disconnect and reconnect in the sim many times. 

No idea why and no idea how to repair.

You have messed your installation by manually moving  directories (see your posts of the last few days) to the point that  a reinstall is, I think, the way to go.  

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Try running the repair option on the uninstall screen in Windows Add/Remove applications.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I had the same problem yesterday (see "Are MS Servers Down" topic).  I've never had the problem before.  Tried everything without success (short of reinstalling FlightSim again) and then I found this after some research: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016892819-Access-to-the-content-servers-is-currently-unavailable-error-message-Microsoft-Store-version-

I followed the instructions precisely and all is working again.

• Like 1

Try the following:

If you have the sim running close it down.

Go to Xbox live web site,  if its showing as logged in you need to log out and then back in again.

Try the sim again and see if it connects

CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 750D FULL TOWER CASE - Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache - Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151 - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz - NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE - 1TB INTEL® 760p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 3230MB/sR | 1625MB/sW) - CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES - CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler

HI,

Thank you Millingp !!!💚

IT WORKS !!!

At lauch, MSFS did finaly the last update, market place is there.

Everything seems OK, made a quick Meribel to Courchevel and return, no stutter, no peeks, wonderfull !