Sign in to follow this  
Mark R

Pre-Order Status

Hi!

I signed up for the pre-order in December. Is there a place to hear about how things are progressing? I haven't heard anything since the confirmation email. My push-to-talk button on my Honeycomb is going bad... I'm trying to decide how far to go to fix that if the Fulcrum isn't too far out.

Thanks much,

Mark

Im kinda in the same situation as well. I pre ordered in mid january and chris said it would be ready in march. This obviously wasnt the case and i reached out to him 7 weeks ago and he said it would be ready in a couple of weeks. Im still waiting and my x52 is going bad. hopefully we will both get ours soon.  

Chris, 

Thanks for checking. Please let me know if you need any info from me to check my spot.

On 5/3/2021 at 1:12 PM, aviatoralb said:

Chris, 

Thanks for checking. Please let me know if you need any info from me to check my spot.

Have you heard back from Chris?

Was just about to post..

Unfortunately you will be looking at another month or 6 weeks because there is a massive shortage of electronic components. This is slowing down production and we are far behind where we should have been. We wanted to be out of pre order and have them on the shelf by this time.

Sorry guys, it is so frustrating.

19 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Was just about to post..

Unfortunately you will be looking at another month or 6 weeks because there is a massive shortage of electronic components. This is slowing down production and we are far behind where we should have been. We wanted to be out of pre order and have them on the shelf by this time.

Sorry guys, it is so frustrating.

Thanks for letting us know Chris, been checking emails everyday I should know better at my age 😉

Chris, 

Hope all is well. Just wondering what the situation is regarding my yoke as it has now been almost 2 weeks outside of the 6 week period you said earlier. I dont want to be bothersome, just really want the yoke as i have crosswinds coming this week.

Thanks 

I spoke with Chris the other day.

I ordered in January, he said I was in the next batch and should be expecting the email in a week, hope this helps

This is what Chris told me on June 14th. I too hope my unit will be dispatched in this week : )

Hi Timothy
Sorry I got sidetracked with meetings and ordering parts etc.
You will get an email as part of the next batch, not sure how many exactly are in front of you but I do know you are included.
The delay at the moment is waiting on packaging. Due to the global increase in online shopping companies like Amazon are buying up huge amounts of card and polystyrene. This means packaging suppliers are constantly increasing prices and delays.
Our boxes and shaped polystyrene are ordered and we are just waiting for them. I've been told no more than 2 weeks from today but they may be able to get it here faster.
Hope this helps
Regards

Chris
FULCRUM SIMULATOR CONTROLS

1 hour ago, aviatoralb said:

when did you order? I sent chris an email but never got a response. 

Check your email! 😉

ps I found your email and was about to reply then saw you were due out so apologies.