Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

Throttle issue with all planes

When starting an aircraft after loading, The throttles are at idle as they should be.  If I just nudge them up a bit, they jump up to 53% on PMDG'S 737.  I can not bring them back to idle using my throttle quadrant, (Flightsimpm 777).  I can only idle them back with the mouse or the F2 key.  I can advance them from 53% using the QT bit not to idle.  This happens with all aircraft, default and payware. The tq is calibrated correctly and works as it should

I'm using FSUIPC on WIN 10, I have all the updates.  Anyone have a clue what's causing this?

Gnacino 

When I've seen this it is usually I have 2 controllers on the same axis. This happens when I plug in my PS4 controller and forget to unplug it before launching DCS, for example.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

@Gnacino, you don't say what hardware you're using for throttles but for a very long time I have to move my Saitek throttles through the full range for any aircraft in P3D when C&D. There must be a bug somewhere but to be honest I do that simple action and it solves the problem for the rest of that flying session.

Just move them through their full range before turning on the battery and I'm sure all will be well.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Problem solved.  Had to move the sensitivity up a bit.  All works good now.  Don't know why it changed, never touched those settings in years.

Gnacino

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/30/2021 at 6:47 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

@Gnacino, you don't say what hardware you're using for throttles but for a very long time I have to move my Saitek throttles through the full range for any aircraft in P3D when C&D. There must be a bug somewhere but to be honest I do that simple action and it solves the problem for the rest of that flying session.

Just move them through their full range before turning on the battery and I'm sure all will be well.

I have to do this too.  Glad it's not just me.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

1 minute ago, micstatic said:

I have to do this too.  Glad it's not just me.  

P3D v3, 4 and 5. Maybe by v20 it will be fixed. 🤣

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

19 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

P3D v3, 4 and 5. Maybe by v20 it will be fixed. 🤣

P3D came out in 2015. So 3 editions in 5 years means V20 in 25 years if my brain is working today.

I will be 107, so don't think I will be too concerned.😄

• Like 1

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

On 4/30/2021 at 5:47 AM, Ray Proudfoot said:

I did say in my post, Flightsimpm 777.

anyway, my issue got solved.  I load the plane with the apu running  so all I have to do is load my flight plan.

Gnacino

3 minutes ago, Gnacino said:

I did say in my post, Flightsimpm 777.

Yep, sorry, missed it when replying.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather