Sign in to follow this  
rwalls

CJ4 Altitude & Heading

I cannot get the FO to set altitude or heading correctly with WT CJ4 12.1 in MSFS. She acknowledges but sets some random value. 

Any ideas what I should be looking at?

Thanks ... Richard

5 hours ago, rwalls said:

I cannot get the FO to set altitude or heading correctly with WT CJ4 12.1 in MSFS. She acknowledges but sets some random value. 

Thanks ... Richard

Are you using a mod or the Asobo default CJ4?

Hi Richard, I use the CJ4 mod also.

Unfortunately, this is another mod project that gets updated frequently. The WT team are constantly updating it. Its like the "Dev" or "Experimental" version of the FBW Neo, its always changing. Until they settle it down to a stable version, I wouldnt expect a voice control program to select parameters. 

I bet once its a stable release, MCE will nail it!

Add ons that use "standard" variables will be ok with MCE. Take the HPG 135 Helo for example. MCE can access Alt/heading/VOR Track and all the AP functions from voice! But the CJ4 is a different kettle of fish!

Cheers.

Thanks, I did notice MCE works with the default G36.

Richard

On 4/30/2021 at 4:56 AM, rwalls said:

Thanks ... Richard

What's the best place to download the current release version for the CJ4 mod. Not interested in chasing Betas.😛