FlyInside Bell 47G for MSFS released

As per the title, go get her.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It’s not exactly cheap is it? I think I got spoilt with the ultralight 😂

Edited by Bilbosmeggins
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5950X, RTX3090, 32GB@3600, Samsung Evo NVME 1TB, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswinds, Reverb G2.

Just now, Bilbosmeggins said:

It’s not exactly cheap is it? I think I got spoilt with the ultralight 😂

LMAO, you beat me to it, I was going to be the first flight simmer to do the preposterous  traditional whining about stuff on this one. 🤣

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Dodo could ask that price.....

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I dunno, £25 quid's not bad, no more expensive than a Carenado Cessna. Anyway, currently installing it, will have a video of it up in fairly short order. Evidently it does some fancy stuff, it takes about ten minutes for it to config up for use in MSFS and according to the manual it does VRS and has multiple options for different flight models from realistic to easy. I guess I'll see shortly.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 2

Alan Bradbury

So Chock, a "flight manager" program installs in "community"? NVM - I went back to site and downloaded "Manual" (yes I had to read the manual). it does install to Community

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Nope, the main chopper goes in Community and a FlyInside Heli Manager options program installs on your C drive.

KZ20sNF.png

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

It's not easy to fly on the realistic flight model. That I can tell you right away! Sounds and looks great, and the engine will conk out if you overcook it.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Thanks for reply Chock, Seems that the install instructions didn't mention a spread of two directories. (or I plain missed it)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Well, you can put the helimanager program wherever you like I suppose and once you've set that up, you don't need to use it any more although it will automatically search for updates apparently.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

25 minutes ago, Chock said:

Nope, the main chopper goes in Community and a FlyInside Heli Manager options program installs on your C drive.

KZ20sNF.png

Ah, I did not see the lowest slider settings. Will try tinker there.

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

I wonder how the people that love Autopilots are going to like hand flying a copter for 50 miles. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

I wonder how the people that love Autopilots are going to like hand flying a copter for 50 miles. 

What are these "Autopilots" of which you speak (at least when it comes to helos) :)

First impressions, I like it a lot.

Whilst it's really easy to fly on the easy setting - among other things there is no need to worry about blowing the engine up on that setting - since we all are kind of used to how choppers fly, the increased stability imparts in easy mode kind of makes it a bit harder to fly in some respects, because it's helping you out a lot and on occasion preventing you from doing what you actually want to do. Great for novices who just want to bomb it around in the thing but the medium mode is perhaps one you'd prefer until you go the hang of it, and then stick it on hard mode. What it does force you to do on anything other than easy mode, is anticipate the motion a lot in order to avoid chasing stability, so it's pretty believable and challenging in that regard.

Alan Bradbury

3 minutes ago, Chock said:

First impressions, I like it a lot.

Whilst it's really easy to fly on the easy setting - among other things there is no need to worry about blowing the engine up on that setting - since we all are kind of used to how choppers fly, the increased stability imparts in easy mode kind of makes it a bit harder to fly in some respects, because it's helping you out a lot and on occasion preventing you from doing what you actually want to do. Great for novices who just want to bomb it around in the thing but the medium mode is perhaps one you'd prefer until you go the hang of it, and then stick it on hard mode. What it does force you to do on anything other than easy mode, is anticipate the motion a lot in order to avoid chasing stability, so it's pretty believable and challenging in that regard.

How would you compare operating to the H135 which also has three flight models? (Yes, I understand, it's a completely different  type, but still.)

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11