Sign in to follow this  
Chock

FlyInside Bell 47G for MSFS released

2 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

In external view I have default pilots but their feet are on the glass rather than pedal 🙂

They are just stretching their legs.. ;) 

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

3 hours ago, karlz said:

Thats a fun helicopter to fly!   Free too!

I purchased about 5 different helicopters when I ran P3D. This copter flies better than anyone of them. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I never cared for any copter I bought for P3D. Took me 3 tries to figure it out

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

I'm tempted by this, especially after reading Sergio's review: https://www.helisimmer.com/previews/flyinside-bell-47-g2-microsoft-flight-simulator

And another very good review with startup and shutdown

Edited by ryanbatcund
  • Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Since I installes the heli MSFS 2020 has a CTD , it does not even load anymore the start screen. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks so much

Bernd

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Since I installes the heli MSFS 2020 has a CTD , it does not even load anymore the start screen. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks so much

Bernd

If you temporarily remove all your mods from the Community directory does MSFS start up ?

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem, as I didn't experience any CTDs until now.

After installation of Bell 47 sim started to crash, and I also had once BSOD, which I've never had before with any SIM.

Rado 

• Like 1

Rado

i7 4770K@4,1Ghz HT on since release of MSFS
1080 Ti 11GB 
32GB DDR3 RAM
Samsung SSDs

since we're probably about to enter a helicopter frenzy, with the talk about rudder pedals and folks now needing centering and non self centering; (for those who enjoy building stuff - everyone else, please close your eyes)

i present you - my poverty DIY for planes and helis! with hall effect sensor ($57 in parts all up) If you're a regular at bunnings i'm sure you'll recognise the parts

p.s. i posted this in the $500 quid camping chair thread, and got laughed out of the room. You'd think I'd know better than do it again 🤪

bSMHP3p.jpg

8I9nAIb.jpg

Edited by dogmanbird
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, dogmanbird said:

p.s. i posted this in the $500 quid camping chair thread, and got laughed out of the room. You'd think I'd know better than do it again 🤪

Yeah, I got kind of the same response for daring to suggest that I could knock something up for less (and have done in the past too).

Those pedals look great by the way. Very nice job. Should get some plastic kiddy noticeboard letters to stick 'Bell' on both pedals in raised lettering, then shoot some silver acrylic over the lot. i bet someone would then you 500 quid for 'em then. 😉

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I renamed my community folder and reinstalled the Bell and everything works. Can i just move the Files from the old community folder to the New one or do i have to reinstall all the Mods, addons?

Thanks

Bernd 

On 4/30/2021 at 3:15 PM, Tony F said:

Happy to answer any questions on our Bell 47 if anyone has any ?

Hi Tony,

had to get this, looks mighty fine. Two questions though -

First is the zoom level on the external view. I can't seem to get any further away than this -
ITMbdB1.jpg

I can get a reasonably distance from the copter using the drone cam but not with the external camera view. Any ideas? I've never had similar issues with any other aircraft.

Second issue is that I am getting random CTDs, as a couple of other folk have mentioned, since installing this. I haven't done much testing yet to try and isolate the circumstances, and I will do so tomorrow, but just wondered if you'd had any such issues during development and can just go "oh yeah, just set the doobrie to 5" or whatever.

cheers,

Andy

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

31 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

I renamed my community folder and reinstalled the Bell and everything works. Can i just move the Files from the old community folder to the New one or do i have to reinstall all the Mods, addons?

Thanks

Bernd 

Put them back a few at a time until you find the defective one. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

14 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Hi Tony,

had to get this, looks mighty fine. Two questions though -

First is the zoom level on the external view. I can't seem to get any further away than this -
ITMbdB1.jpg

I can get a reasonably distance from the copter using the drone cam but not with the external camera view. Any ideas? I've never had similar issues with any other aircraft.

Second issue is that I am getting random CTDs, as a couple of other folk have mentioned, since installing this. I haven't done much testing yet to try and isolate the circumstances, and I will do so tomorrow, but just wondered if you'd had any such issues during development and can just go "oh yeah, just set the doobrie to 5" or whatever.

cheers,

Andy

Hi Andy,

I am also struggling with external camera view! Anyone here knows a solution? Maybe tweaking cameras.cfg?

Greetz, Bouwe

OS: Windows 11 Home 64bit//Case: NZXT H7 Elite Black//CPU: i9 13900KS@6ghz//Mobo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX//AIO: Corsair H150i Elite LCD Capellix Black//RAM: Kingston Fury Renegade RGB DDR5 6400Mhz - 64GB//GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC//Storage: Seagate FireCuda 530 - 4TBx2 plus 1x Intel SSDPEKNW020T8-2TB//PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W//Monitor: LG 37,5 L 38WP85C-W//Joystick: Saitek X-52 Pro//Keyboard: Logitech G213 Prodigy

Yup, it's not just you, the external view is VERY CLOSE!

You can use the drone camera though of course.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here