Sign in to follow this  
Chock

FlyInside Bell 47G for MSFS released

41 minutes ago, anprogrammer said:

Hi All,

We have an update launching tomorrow (9/23) afternoon!  It's been a while, but we've been making some pretty deep changes to the helicopter to increase performance.  We've also enhanced our physics calculations so that the cyclic remains responsive even at low frame-rates.  If you were running at high fps before you won't notice any difference, but if you were down ~25 or lower you'll notice a big change in handling.

THANK YOU!!!

Indeed, I had stopped flying this in VR due to experiencing the handling differences you are talking about.  But with Track IR it's been a dream.  Very much looking forward to this update as I can't seem to get enough of flying this bird!

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Thanks for the heads-up! Was looking for an email while I was at work today but had a nice message in the Heli Manager app when I got home.  

Downloaded, installed, took it for a spin and all I have to say is - WOW!!!!  VERY nice to control now, extremely smooth, and it seems I can put this thing wherever I want it!  Had a great time flying around KSBA doing some nose-to-nose hovers and nose-arounds of all the parked AI aircraft, and then out to sea to land on an oil rig, no sweat.  I LOVE this thing!

I did have a little problem starting a flight, took a few tries because MSFS hung up on me while loading the flight and I don't know if the Heli Manager was doing the same thing it does the first time you start your first flight that is supposed to take 5 - 10 minutes or not.  What eventually worked for me was a clean reboot, then loaded a flight with a normal aircraft to ensure I wasn't having some other problem, then exited MSFS, restarted MSFS and loaded a flight with the '47 at the same airport (to use as much file system cache as possible). 

Really just had the best simulated helicopter flight of my life a few minutes ago and it's a shame I have to go to bed and work tomorrow but glad the weekend is coming up.  Well done and Bravo Zulu!

🤙

Edited by Stoopy

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

I haven't noticed any graphical performance improvements yet with the new release, but it feels nice to fly (as it did for the last release).

at this stage, it's still the best pick of the 3 helis for me

Edited by dogmanbird

As of tomorrow November 11th 2021 the FlyInside Bell 47 will be available directly from the Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace!

See Below:

FlyInside is excited to announce that the FlyInside Bell 47G-2A1 is coming to the MSFS Marketplace this Thursday 11/11! The Bell 47 will be available for PC only at this time. The Marketplace version of the 47 shares the same stunning artwork, hyperrealistic flight model, and detailed systems as our website version. The biggest difference you'll notice is the completely integrated Heli Manager. Rather than running as a separate program, Heli Manager runs and appears as a floating window inside Microsoft Flight Simulator with the flip of a cockpit switch. Of course, you'll have access to all the same settings and tweaks from the version sold at our online shop. We have a friendly and helpful forum frequented by resourceful Bell 47 sim pilots. - https://forum.flyinside-helis.com/ for any issues that may arise after your purchase of our Bell 47. We cannot wait for new pilots to take our Bell 47 into the MSFS2020 skies !!!

YAY!

Fyinside has released a pretty big update for the Bell adding float versions.

We're excited to announce a huge update to the FlyInside B-47! This amazing helicopter now supports floats, allowing for water landings and taxiing. Enjoy three new floats-only liveries, as well as water capable versions of all of our existing liveries.

Custom physics allows for challenging water handling, and a bouncy feel when landing on hard ground. Both skid and float versions come with new particle effects, supporting dirt kick-up and water spray.

https://flyinside-helis.com/updates

• Like 2

James

1 hour ago, Phantoms said:

Fyinside has released a pretty big update for the Bell adding float versions.

Woohoo very excited. Thanks for letting us know. Love this heli although Im completely rubbish at it.

• Like 1

Anyone interested in doing a livery for the Bell-47?

https://forum.flyinside-helis.com/t/any-liveries-available/300/51

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3374/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU