Sign in to follow this  
HarryS

FSLabs Airbus Altitude/Speed Related Announcements

Hi,

I've noticed that the FO makes altitude related announcements out of sync with the actual altitudes, ie. transition altitude by around 2000 feet. V1,V2 and VR speed announcements are also out of sync.

Harry S. | System Builder

I7-9700K @ 5Ghz, AORUS Z390 Master Motherboard, Corsair 240mm H100i Platinum AIO CPU Cooler, AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Graphics, HyperX Predator 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB SSD, 27" LG UltraGear 27GL850-B QHD Monitor, Cooler Master MasterCase H500 Case, Cooler Master 1000 Watt PSU, Win10, MSFS, Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro

7 hours ago, HarryS said:

Hi,

I've noticed that the FO makes altitude related announcements out of sync with the actual altitudes, ie. transition altitude by around 2000 feet. V1,V2 and VR speed announcements are also out of sync.

There is a new dll for te FsLabs.

The announcements sin't something specific to an airplane. It's rather MCE trying not to use too many CPU cycles and only checking Vspeeds at larger intervals.

In the new patch, checking is a bit more aggressive. Let us know if it needs further tweaks.

Get the patch.

With regards FLS A3X, In new patch, could also control EFIS on FO side as well as audio panel om captain side to identify VOR1, VOR2, ADF1, ADF1 and markersMarkers

The FCU detection algorithm should also be slightly quicker.

And for those who have hardware FCU, it is now possible to see the values displayed within the plane in VC, shown right within the FCU hardware panel,.

The option isn't enabled by default.

Thanks. Will see how it goes.

I7-9700K @ 5Ghz, AORUS Z390 Master Motherboard, Corsair 240mm H100i Platinum AIO CPU Cooler, AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Graphics, HyperX Predator 32GB DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 1TB NVMe SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB SSD, 27" LG UltraGear 27GL850-B QHD Monitor, Cooler Master MasterCase H500 Case, Cooler Master 1000 Watt PSU, Win10, MSFS, Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro

14 hours ago, FS++ said:

There is a new dll for te FsLabs.

The announcements sin't something specific to an airplane. It's rather MCE trying not to use too many CPU cycles and only checking Vspeeds at larger intervals.

In the new patch, checking is a bit more aggressive. Let us know if it needs further tweaks.

Get the patch.

With regards FLS A3X, In new patch, could also control EFIS on FO side as well as audio panel om captain side to identify VOR1, VOR2, ADF1, ADF1 and markersMarkers

The FCU detection algorithm should also be slightly quicker.

And for those who have hardware FCU, it is now possible to see the values displayed within the plane in VC, shown right within the FCU hardware panel,.

The option isn't enabled by default.

Much closer now, within a couple hundred feet. Good enough. Thanks....