Sign in to follow this  
airbusa

Special livery and Cargo

dear nico,

i realized that v22.3 choose always special liveries, if they are available, even if the atcid is different, can you check please, source was eddb, lufthansa a319 in star alliance always used, air baltic a223 in special liveries too. both aircrafts became to live, if i found out this inconsistency.

yesterday in rkpc asiana b767 cargo was created at a non cargo gate by psxseecon, instead of 767 passenger. i have atcid for cargo plane and cargo type to ensure proper usage, but this was ignored by psxseecon. same as in eddb, aircraft became live ...

it would be nice if you can check, thanks, oliver

38 minutes ago, airbusa said:

dear nico,

i realized that v22.3 choose always special liveries, if they are available, even if the atcid is different, can you check please, source was eddb, lufthansa a319 in star alliance always used, air baltic a223 in special liveries too. both aircrafts became to live, if i found out this inconsistency.

yesterday in rkpc asiana b767 cargo was created at a non cargo gate by psxseecon, instead of 767 passenger. i have atcid for cargo plane and cargo type to ensure proper usage, but this was ignored by psxseecon. same as in eddb, aircraft became live ...

it would be nice if you can check, thanks, oliver

Hi Oliver,

I don't understand what you mean. Version 22.4 is no different from 22.3 in this rspect...

What do you mean with "became (to) live"?

Could you be more precise about your findings?

Nico

Edited by kiek

if an aircraft gets life from adbs stream and the airline and the type have a livery marked with special, the special livery is used by psxseecon, even if the atcid is different, bg oli

become live means an parking aircraft get signal from adbs to get live and start pushback from parking position 

15 hours ago, airbusa said:

"Aircraft became live" so i understand you are talking here about a live aircraft and not a static one.

A live aircraft has no "cargo" label in the data stream coming from the Data Provider. Matching will only be good if there is a registration code and your liveries have all these registration codes, or the type of the aircraft is one of the few cargo types or it is a cargo only airline. So if you did not have the registration code of the wanted 767 passenger plane the matching goes by airline and type and then a cargo plane can be the result, as in your example.

I could improve it for live aircraft starting at a gate by taking the gate label into account,  but that is not yet in PSXT (also not in 22.3...). Seems an interesting addition, allthough it will not help for live aircraft starting in the air or somewhere else at the airport. Will look into that.

Edited by kiek

12 hours ago, airbusa said:

if an aircraft gets life from adbs stream and the airline and the type have a livery marked with special, the special livery is used by psxseecon, even if the atcid is different, bg oli

Aha, you found a bug! 

Now fixed, please re-install v 22.4

Thx for the "heads up"

On 5/3/2021 at 11:25 PM, kiek said:

I could improve it for live aircraft starting at a gate by taking the gate label into account.  Seems an interesting addition, allthough it will not help for live aircraft starting in the air or somewhere else at the airport. Will look into that.

Available in version 22.5

Edited by kiek