Sign in to follow this  
strude11

Reading AI traffic from UTL

Hi

Can you help me with this.

Had to reinstall UTL in my sim P3dv4.4.

Whilst at a gate in Glasgow I noted 2 A320 Airbus aircraft in Thomas Cook livery. As this is defunct airline, I went into the UTL aircraft Library and changed the liveries to British Airways and deleted the Kestrel entries. Turned off and on the UTL traffic and both planes now showed as BAW

However I noted that LNM still showed the call signs of Kestrel and same tail numbers. I then went to the library in LNM and reloaded the scenery library and when finished the planes still showed up as Kestrel.

How does LNM read the data for AI planes or do I need to do something else to reflect the fact that the 2 planes are now BAW??

Many thanks and LNM is a fantastic program for us simmers.

Cheers

Iain

Hi Ian,

I simply add what I mentioned in the email.

LNM reads the AI and all related data as is directly from the simulator in P3D and should normally show the same registrations and airlines as the simulator. The scenery library is not involved. I'm afraid I cannot do much about this.

Alex