Sign in to follow this  
Boeing_Driver

Airport areas have been modified adversely

MSFS will recreate the content.xml file if it is missing. Nothing bad will happen. Some people like to delete it if they have made major changes to their add-ons.

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

After the last update, I lost the runway surface on many small airports with gravel runways, such as CYNE, for instance. Before the update, they used to have an apron with asphalt surface at the location of the runway. Now it is all just grass and not different from its immediate surroundings.

Peter

Does anyone notes that the PANU Unalakleet is missing from the airport directive? I wanted to take a look an Unalakleet and could not find it, so I set up a flight from PAKV to Unalakleet and sure enough they missed it. ☺️

21 minutes ago, jpc55 said:

Does anyone notes that the PANU Unalakleet is missing from the airport directive? I wanted to take a look an Unalakleet and could not find it, so I set up a flight from PAKV to Unalakleet and sure enough they missed it. ☺️

PAUN is in my Little Navmap scenery library so it must be in MSFS2020. Rwys 9-27 and 15-33. Is it possibly an "updated" airport not included in some versions?

And BTW, PANU is there too.

Edit: it came with the Navigraph beta.

Edited by Twenty6
correction

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

2 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

After the last update, I lost the runway surface on many small airports with gravel runways, such as CYNE, for instance. Before the update, they used to have an apron with asphalt surface at the location of the runway. Now it is all just grass and not different from its immediate surroundings.

Peter

Check that photogrammetry and/or Bing data is on.

• Like 1

Robin

1 hour ago, Romeo_Tango said:

Check that photogrammetry and/or Bing data is on.

Thanks Robin, that was spot on. I have my runways back 🙂 🙂