Sign in to follow this  
Stephane_M

Saint-Valery (LFOS) V1

Here is Saint-Valery airport created by Yves Pébayle.

Saint-Valery - Vittefleur aerodrome is a civil airfield, open to public air traffic, located in the municipalities of Saint-Sylvain, Saint-Riquier-ès-Plains and Vittefleur, 6 km southwest of Saint -Valery-en-Caux in Seine-Maritime.

It is used for the practice of leisure and tourism activities (light aviation).
https://www.simvol.org/en/downloads/airports/saint-valery

saint-valery-01.jpg

saint-valery-02.jpg

saint-valery-03.jpg

saint-valery-04.jpg

saint-valery-05.jpg

saint-valery-06.jpg

saint-valery-07.jpg

saint-valery-08.jpg

• Like 8

Stéphane Maillard

President of Simvol

1 hour ago, Stephane_M said:

Here is Saint-Valery airport created by Yves Pébayle.

Merci beaucoup. Very nice done!.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Wow!!  Excellent!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This (real) field has two cool caracteristics. It adjacents to a prohibited area (a nuclear plant), forbidding north circuits and you have to cross a public road with your plane if you want to reach north apron 😉

v9bZHhD.jpg

• Like 2

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

This looks really good.

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

Looks great. I don't fly in that area, but I suppose I should, because this scenery looks ace

vatsim s3

1133704.png

Absolutely superb work.

The quality of this shows up one of the things I would love to see changed in the sim, and the only major difference in the pictures - the colour of the grass!

I have seen grass that green in Florida, but in the UK and Europe, it tends to have a more yellow tint to it, as we can see in the pictures.

I wonder if it is possible to tweak the grass colour a little like Bijan has done with his trees?  :smile:

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Looks very good.  I will download later and have a reason to fly in that area.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Very nice indeed! Thank you. The only issue I have is with the colour of a u shaped hedge. (But it's so cold at the moment I expect the sim has got confused and thinks there must be snow about😀) . Just did a nice short hop from this airport to LFAT which is another fabulous freeware airport available on flightsim.to.

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 1

An amazing job by Yves Pebayle. Remember the guys from the Simvol - ROTW (Rest of the world) freeware team for Fly! Fly! 2? Well, they are back! 

Edited by Jean-Paul
  • Like 2

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

5 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Just did a nice short hop from this airport to LFAT which is another fabulous freeware airport available on flightsim.to.

That rings a bell 😉

• Upvote 1

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio