Sign in to follow this  
karm2275

A350 and QW787 VC merge

I've literally been trying for 9 months now to merge a a350 with a qw787 VC... I have come very close to favorable results but I'm stuck at a "contact-points" issue in the merge, the aircraft doesn't respond on any pitch inputs until it reaches around 200 kts... and the brakes are completely irresponsive. Anyone know how to fix this? I know that the "contact-points" are causing this issue,

Thank's

2 hours ago, karm2275 said:

Anyone know how to fix this? 

Reminds me of good old days when people were trying to merge POSKY VM with LDS767 VC and PA VM with PSS VC....I thought those days are gone forever, but i looks like I was wrong 🙂

• Like 1

yeah, well there isn't a good A350 so-far for p3d yet and the qw787 is the closest aircraft which I have resembling it's system's so I tried to merge it...

If you are desperate for A350 and don't mind using X-Plane, there FlightFactor A35, its system modeling are good but the 3D model is just meh, not at the same level as QW787 😕 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

well, I don't plan on spending anything now. I rather am just a step away from having my "own" A350... free of charge!

the problem,

GrVpuN9.jpeg

Edited by charliearon
embed photo

19 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Reminds me of good old days when people were trying to merge POSKY VM with LDS767 VC and PA VM with PSS VC....I thought those days are gone forever, but i looks like I was wrong 🙂

Oh no. 

Come to Lowi and lxgb on a weekend at vatsim.  Plenty of a380s with merged panels in the pattern. 

And the kids over at ms2020 bring their 748s to join in the mix. 

Just waiting for the concorde on v5 then Ray can join in too.   😅

14ppkc-6.png

On 5/4/2021 at 1:36 PM, G-YMML1 said:

There were so many...

FeelThere + 50North 737
PMDG + Posky 737
PSS + PA Airbus A320

And yes... those were the days... very fond memories. 😊

Edited by thepilot