Sign in to follow this  
jmfabio

X55 Throttle Issue

Hi all, I've another problem:

I can map my throttle axes INCREASE THROTTLE AND DECREASE THROTTLE and that is how they show in the controls.

In the plane (makes no difference which aircraft is chosen) the throttle in the game does not move until the HOTAS is almost pushed to the stops. I have tried changing all parameters in the sensitivity settings in numerous different combinations. The behavior in the game remains the same: the throttle does not move until the HOTAS is almost pushed to the stops.

Any Ideas? Thanks in advance.

Get used to disappointment - The Dread Pirate Roberts

It sounds like it may be mapped to button inputs rather than an analog axis

try mapping to "throttle axis 1, 2 or 3" instead of increase and decrease

Edited by dogmanbird

It's "funny" that should be your answer. I woke up this morning thinking that I should look into that and map to axis 1 or 2 instead. I'll give that a try. Thanks!

I have a somewhat similar problem with the throttles on Thrustmaster joysticks.  Throttles are reversed no matter what I try.

Could this be a problem with any of the upgrades ?  I have removed all files from my Community folder, so it can't be a problem with any new mods.

Must be a problem with MSFS2020.

Dave Hinson

Dogmanbird said "try mapping to "throttle axis 1, 2 or 3" instead of increase and decrease."

I did this and it solved my problem.

@DaveH go to ALL in the controls menu, go to power management and find throttle 1 axis and map your throttle to this and throttle 2, 3 etc. if necessary. see if that solves your issue. As you can see I am new to MSFS but not to other flight sims and am still trying to figure out my settings and peripherals.

Good luck.