Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Stephane_M

Piper PA28 Arrow III ACRIV

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Nicely done paint job, but I can't help thinking the colours they picked for the real aeroplane look like someone said: 'okay, get me the three worst colours from the 1970s - you know, the ones we painted that asylum's corridors with - and let's paint this sucker up!' 

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Chock said:

Nicely done paint job, but I can't help thinking the colours they picked for the real aeroplane look like someone said: 'okay, get me the three worst colours from the 1970s - you know, the ones we painted that asylum's corridors with - and let's paint this sucker up!' 

 

It was a pretty standard Cherokee color scheme back in the day ...

 

wpGYO3jyEuSCekwwbw2gq9nDAznYDAqT5cCPKWqL

 

It was still in  vogue with the T Tail Arrow IV

 

WPvpWshj%2BeQ=

 

DdshDZBVMAAWqVq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

It was a pretty standard Cherokee color scheme back in the day ...

Oh I know. The 70s was not a good era for colours, I seem to recall my parents having some truly horrendous colours on the walls in that decade.

  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chock said:

Oh I know. The 70s was not a good era for colours, I seem to recall my parents having some truly horrendous colours on the walls in that decade.

I am pretty sure my parents had some enamel cookware in those exact colors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    48%
    $12,180.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...