Sign in to follow this  
styckx

Just Flight Arrow III update 0.5.0 incoming

9 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

OOPS... that is not too well thought through, if true.

The CDI button should be the controlling switch.

Agreed.  Wonder why they made the change.  Perhaps it's not supported yet in the mod.

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

34 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Agreed.  Wonder why they made the change.  Perhaps it's not supported yet in the mod.

Just tried it... the CDI button is slaved to the new NAV/GPS switch... strange but workable :cool:

For that they have removed the GPS100 in the GTN 750 panel!  I like!

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 3

Bert

20 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Just tried it... the CDI button is slaved to the new NAV/GPS switch... strange but workable :cool:

For that they have removed the GPS100 in the GTN 750 panel!  I like!

I'm really enjoying the progression of this payware here.

Most times updates only fix bugs.  JF has been tweaking and adding to this plane since release on top of squashing bugs. I love it. They aren't just taking your money and running, they are still actively making this a top tier payware item even after getting your money.

Stuff like this separates professionals from the opportunists. 

Edited by styckx
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Has anyone else  had flickering with the overhead red light in the cockpit?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

I absolutely love this plane. So glad it's getting updates. Load it up heavy and fly it out on a warm day and it feels so weighty and tangible. Fantastic add-on.

• Like 3

Downloaded the new update and so far working well.

The blanking panel with the GTN750 installed is a good change and may even save some FPS - though personally I would prefer it if the tablet let you independently select your load out for each position in the panel and allow you to opt to slot a 430 or G100 in there if you have a use for them.  However I suppose that may well introduce unforeseen issues with coupling random devices - the current setup does work acceptably. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MediaHypeTrain said:

Payware developers are starting to step up their game, the competition is getting fierce and consumers will benefit. 

hopefully we start to see price drops, every man and his dog is trying to make a quick buck with this. starting to see tv tower payware addons. none the less the lack of a fully developed sdk is keeping me away from some enticing addons.

regardless JF are making the most it and doing a good job to evolve with the software 

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

In this particular instance, I consider it well worth the asking price. It’s a wonderful plane that just gets better. I’ve had my money’s worth already, having sunk more hours into this than everything else combined.

• Like 3

5950X, RTX3090, 32GB@3600, Samsung Evo NVME 1TB, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswinds, Reverb G2.

29 minutes ago, Bilbosmeggins said:

I’ve had my money’s worth already, having sunk more hours into this than everything else combined.

You are not alone. 🙂

• Like 3

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

1 hour ago, Bilbosmeggins said:

In this particular instance, I consider it well worth the asking price. It’s a wonderful plane that just gets better. I’ve had my money’s worth already, having sunk more hours into this than everything else combined.

Same for me, this is really the only thing I fly at the moment. Considering branching into the WT CJ4 soon too.

• Like 2

Is there no wind display on the GTN 750? I have not been able to find it, I used the GPS 100 for that purpose before.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

1 hour ago, Ixoye said:

Is there no wind display on the GTN 750? I have not been able to find it, I used the GPS 100 for that purpose before.

That wind thing, is the reason I liked the 100. Can be funny what people latch onto. Everyone is different. (these days , we're not supposed to like that fact of life)

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

1 hour ago, Ixoye said:

You need to reconfigure one of the other displays on the map (fields option on the map menu I think ?)  to be wind instead. With mine, I changed the bottom right field (by default it showed distance to next way point) to show winds instead.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Has anyone else  had flickering with the overhead red light in the cockpit?

I bet you're using Piper lighting improvement mod? Switch for the newest version: https://flightsim.to/file/10930/jf-piper-arrow-panel-lights

• Like 2