Sign in to follow this  
davenicoll

Procedures

Hi Guys,

As an avid flight simmer I am interested on how others approach the hobby so thought i would create this thread as a straw poll.

Do you prefer VFR to IFR or a combination of the both?

Do you fly single engine or twin props or prefer the big tin..

How do you approach your flight?..Fire up the sim decide on an airport and off you go with little preparation or do you follow procedures meticulously..even for circuits.

What purpose do you place on your flights...EG Air Haulier, FS Economy...VA route or just to have fun (Which is should always be) ?

Personally, I am more of the jump in and fly, single or twin props but certainly want to ramp that up, put a purpose to my flights  and follow procedures a bit more, might even give pilot edge a go enen though I am from the UK.

I would be interested to read your responses.

Thank you

Dave

dave

this is the P3D sub-forum .....may be you should ask at the hobbyist's sub-forum.

Edited by vadriver

for now, cheers

john martin

Dave - All of the above. If I am feeling lazy or want to explore some part of the world it is VFR and low and slow. Place to place probably IFR always a twin. If I really want a bad day then its full procedural in heavy metal with ATC. Oh always real weather for any flight..