Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Multiplayer stuttering hotfix (1.15.10.0) is now live!

CURRENT STATUS: "Confirmed live on Microsoft Store and Steam."

A patch (1.15.10.0) addressing the multiplayer stuttering issue is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator in the Microsoft Store and on Steam. Full patch notes can be found here:

- Framerate stuttering when custom liveries are being used in multiplayer has been fixed
- Update to live weather system to improve accuracy globally

You only have to download the new .exe (from Steam or Microsoft Store), no package to download. The launcher update is approximately 1 GB on the MS Store and ~237MB on Steam.

Happy flying

Additional note: The live weather bug which was fixed today caused players in some specific time zones to receive live weather data from the previous day. Bigger fixes are still coming this year.

Edited by ChaoticBeauty
  • Like 14

Nothing on Steam so far. 🤷‍♂️

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Just downloaded from the MS Store, 1.00 GB. Lets see, if this really enables multiplayer again...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I can't believe they didn't fix the "ESC" problem which was introduced with the latest WU.

• Like 5

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

10 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Just downloaded from the MS Store, 1.00 GB. Lets see, if this really enables multiplayer again...

Where do you find it in the store?

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

3 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

Where do you find it in the store?

Lee

Ms Store > Get Updates.... 1gb MSFS

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

just got it on steam. (US)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

26 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Works fine at LOWW, very smooth so far, just enroute LOWI, will see there

• Like 3

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

19 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Ms Store > Get Updates.... 1gb MSFS

Got it, thanks!

Lee

• Like 1

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Strangely my sim seems to have updated itself to 1.15.10 by just running the sim from within the internal update check. I've just checked the MS store and it says it's updated?

Edited by eaim
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

7 minutes ago, eaim said:

Strangely my sim seems to have updated itself to1.15.10 by just running the sim from within the internal update check. I've just checked the MS store and it says it's updated?

Several people are reporting such behaviour when it's only a client update that's required. At this point I think it's almost certain that the Microsoft Store will sometimes download application updates like these in the background (maybe dependent on connection usage/speed, I haven't had this happen to me so far).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, DAD said:

Works fine at LOWW, very smooth so far, just enroute LOWI, will see there

Update. Landed safely, what a soup at LOWI and quite bumpy ride. Have to say it was one of the smoothest rides ever in MSFS incl. of course MP enabled. In general my personal perception is that the sim is much smoother. Flew the FWB exp mod

• Like 5

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

9 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Several people are reporting such behaviour when it's only a client update that's required. At this point I think it's almost certain that the Microsoft Store will sometimes download application updates like these in the background (maybe dependent on connection usage/speed, I haven't had this happen to me so far).

yea, can confirm that as i rarely have to update the client at all

• Like 1

The joy of downloading that Update with my new 75 MBps Fibre Broadband that was installed yesterday (after being on MSFS2020 with only Mobile Data since August last year - with speeds rarely higher than about 8 MBps) has quite overwhelmed me. Sheer joy. In fact I'm going to have to have a glass of wine to get over it.

The Sim feels a little smoother too - but that could well be placebo as I'm currently flying in Costa Rica and there's not many people about.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

what would i do without fligt sim.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter