Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Multiplayer stuttering hotfix (1.15.10.0) is now live!

Macrame, maybe ?? 😄

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I just went into the store & checked for updates- It says all good to go no updates. I also launched the game, no internal updates either?? HELP!

• Like 1

UPS123.png

38 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Sheer joy. In fact I'm going to have to have a glass of wine to get over it.

Lovely!  Wine, cheese, and a nice flight sim - it's what life is all about! :biggrin:

Just to confirm to others, my last update happened in the background before I got around to starting the sim. This seems to be a recent thing for minor updates or main executable updates. I expect this one to be the same.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 5

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Duplicate removed. My browser has gone mad!

Edited by bobcat999

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

EDIT:  So, I will use this edited triplicate post for something useful...

I have a slow internet connection.  After starting Windows, I double clicked on the MSFS icon and it wouldn't start.  I suspected it was downloading in the background.

I went to the windows store, and sure enough, top right of the screen, I could see 1 item updating / downloading.  I clicked on it, and it was indeed MSFS updating in the background.

After it updated, I double clicked the icon again, and MSFS has now started.  Now to give it a test!..  :biggrin:

Edited by bobcat999

5 minutes ago, rfelger said:

I just went into the store & checked for updates- It says all good to go no updates. I also launched the game, no internal updates either?? HELP!

Just check your version number (go to windowed mode and check the number in the title bar).  It has probably done it in the background like mine does sometimes.

• Like 1

Mine just updated, i had to click on the game in the store to get it to load, didn't do it on the check for updates option.

Edited by rfelger

UPS123.png

The Microsoft Store will download updates for your apps automatically if you have this option turned on in settings.

If you don't want that to happen, go into settings and disable the option.

Edited by BaronKen
  • Like 1

Ken

installed the update and still have the sht poor perfomance and .........nothing is fixed

6 minutes ago, motishow said:

installed the update and still have the sht poor perfomance and .........nothing is fixed

What problems have you got?  I tend to moan a lot about the silly issues creeping in after updates, but performance has been fairly good recently after a few tweaks. 

I don't get the 50% throttle issue as I don't use rudder pedals.

• Like 1

Updated over Store, all went fine and it looks smoother also now with this hotfix - but have to test more..

cheers 😉

• Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Weather is accurate at LOWI.

Karl

• Like 1

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

18 minutes ago, motishow said:

To assess an Update - and I know, strictly speaking you don't/ shouldn't need to do this - but I always empty my Community Folder - before getting the Update.

This gives me the opportunity to assess the Sim in Vanilla - with those benchmarks that I've had for quite a long period of time now.

An Update shouldn't ever be measured with stuff in your Community Folder.

Do that - empty it out - Reboot - and try again.

• Like 1

It's Tuesday!!!!!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere