Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Multiplayer stuttering hotfix (1.15.10.0) is now live!

THAT is the title you choose?
Did you miss the 2nd item on the list, which is FAR more important than a multiplayer fix?

Update to live weather system to improve accuracy globally

SMH

Edited by Farlis

Since this hotfix I'm now getting flashing in the ATC menu options. If I place my mouse over one of the choices that menu item now flashes annoyingly and makes it hard to actually initiate that option. I have to vigorously click to get it to send it to the ATC.

ATC was horrible to begin with but now having to fight to even communicate with them is annoying. Time to turn off ATC and just do my own thing

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Hmmmm.... ATC menu is still ok here.

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

Still on 1.15.08 here and no update in the store or in game.  Wonder why.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

1 minute ago, cianpars said:

Still on 1.15.08 here and no update in the store or in game.  Wonder why.

Reboot your Flight Sim PC. Then go to MS Store.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, David Roch said:

I can't believe they didn't fix the "ESC" problem which was introduced with the latest WU.

On MSFS Forum, the community manager said that they are progressing on it, it will get fixed, on the next update, hotfix or SU.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Farlis said:

THAT is the title you choose?
Did you miss the 2nd item on the list, which is FAR more important than a multiplayer fix?

Update to live weather system to improve accuracy globally

SMH

Are you addressing me? If so:

4 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Additional note: The live weather bug which was fixed today caused players in some specific time zones to receive live weather data from the previous day. Bigger fixes are still coming this year.

The multiplayer bug affects everyone and lots of people have been complaining about it, while that live weather issue only affected a few people in specific time zones.

Admittedly, the patch notes were not very clear in this regard, and clarification by a community manager was needed. Which is why I edited it into the main post. It is not the huge live weather fix that everyone is waiting for.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, kaha said:

Hmmmm.... ATC menu is still ok here.

Karl

I fixed it.  Went back and reversed the only change I made. Switch from AI offline back to Online Realtime traffic. The flashing stopped.

Who knows.. I don't even have the patience to deal with it. I'll stick with what works

Edited by styckx

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

10 minutes ago, styckx said:

I fixed it.  Went back and reversed the only change I made. Switch from AI offline back to Online Realtime traffic. The flashing stopped.

Who knows.. I don't even have the patience to deal with it. I'll stick with what works

Can't replicate it here Karl.  I have AI offline.  1080Ti with the latest driver (466.27), 4k at 70% scaling.  ATC menu all normal.  I think it is a glitch hopefully, and will probably reset itself after a PC reboot or even a MSFS restart.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Just now, bobcat999 said:

Can't replicate it here Karl.  I have AI offline.  1080Ti with the latest driver (466.27), 4k at 70% scaling.  ATC menu all normal.  I think it is a glitch hopefully, and will probably reset itself after a PC reboot or even a MSFS restart.

Did that. I try not to post complaints unless I went through nearly all the usual steps. Reboots, removing mods etc. Then I remembered I did switch to AI Offline today.. Reversed it and the problem solved itself.

*shrug*..  Who knows..

• Like 2

We are almost a year after the MSFS release and when I see where we are.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

8 minutes ago, filou said:

I am pretty content with were we are, and I use it on a nearly daily base. For my style of flying (low and slow with a point on sightseeing) it's pure gold and I can live with a few niggles (which other sims have as well, btw).

But if you don't like it, you're always free to use one of the alternatives.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 17

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Just now, pmb said:

I am pretty content with were we are, and I use it on a nearly daily base. For my style of flying (low and slow with a point on sightseeing) it's pure gold and I can live with a few niggles (which other sims have as well, btw).

But if you don't like it, you're always free to use one of the alternatives.

Kind regards, Michael

I don't really need anyone or any influence to choose the simulator I like to fly with.You can keep this kind of talk for forum students.

I defend or judge what I want about MSFS and it goes well beyond visiting bakeries in each village.

"But if you don't like it, you're always free to use one of the alternatives."

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

38 minutes ago, filou said:

I guess no one is supposed to respond. - ok

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Yes that's already a lot.