Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Multiplayer stuttering hotfix (1.15.10.0) is now live!

After this patch am noticing some stutters and long pauses at times, however weather depiction is much improved. Unfortunately post patch BOTH the WT G1000/G3000 are not working with full CTD's. The WT CJ4 is however working fine....

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

5 minutes ago, filou said:

I don't really care to be honest.

Cheesus thats alot of frustration there!

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Well unsurprisingly, I'm still getting framerate issues. Not that I didn't expect it, since I was getting them even with multiplayer turned off. 

There's still a massive memory leak. I can trigger it every time by flying in the KFLL area for more than 5 minutes or so. Memory use goes through the roof and the framerate slowly degrades until, if I kept it up, the sim would crash entirely.

1 minute ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

After this patch am noticing some stutters and long pauses at times, however weather depiction is much improved. Unfortunately post patch BOTH the WT G1000/G3000 are not working with full CTD's. The WT CJ4 is however working fine....

Stuttering is completely random and it is while doing a lot of flight that I notice these little things.But I can come back to the same place a few hours later and have a different experience.

CORSAIR 4000 AIRFLOW (WHITE) / RYZEN 5800X3D / ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS / ARTIC LIQUID FREEZERII 240 / 32 GO DDR4 3200 KINGSTON FURY / MSI RTX4090 VENTUS 3X 24G OC / KINGSTON NV1 NVME 2 TO / BE QUIET PURE POWER 11FM  1000W 80PLUS GOLD / SAMSUNG NEO QLED 43" 4K.

5 hours ago, Manny said:

what would i do without fligt sim.

Do  more productive things in life instead of sitting in a chair pretending to be a RWP. This game is too stressful for some people. Not me.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, eslader said:

Well unsurprisingly, I'm still getting framerate issues. Not that I didn't expect it, since I was getting them even with multiplayer turned off. 

There's still a massive memory leak. I can trigger it every time by flying in the KFLL area for more than 5 minutes or so. Memory use goes through the roof and the framerate slowly degrades until, if I kept it up, the sim would crash entirely.

I just don't get what happened after SU3, things have just gone downhill with respect to performance. Sudden stutters, pauses etc.

While I appreciate that MSFS is both aware and "trying" to address the issues, I certainly understand the frustration of users who were having a good experience...until Asobo broke it with the recent updates.

I have yet to get back to the smooth performance that I had pre SU3; and it is unfortunate for all impated because we "had" a great simulator that we are waiting to get back to (performnce wise)...hopefully...after another update.

6 minutes ago, FlyBaby said:

I have yet to get back to the smooth performance that I had pre SU3; and it is unfortunate for all impated because we "had" a great simulator that we are waiting to get back to (performnce wise)...hopefully...after another update.

Yeah. I've been defending Asobo fairly consistently since the beginning, but the stuttering that they aren't fixing (just roll the @#$@# thing back until you figure out what's wrong) and the "let's release a payware ultralight before we've fixed the premium planes people already paid us for" stunt, I must admit, has annoyed me.

• Like 2

Unfortunately my day to day experiences are so random with this sim it's hard to put a stick in the sand and say performances are better or worse after any update.

1 hour ago, bendead said:

I am lost after all those post.

Is this some kind of love drama between you and ChaoticBeauty ?

lmao that guy is way too emotional

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, eslader said:

Yeah. I've been defending Asobo fairly consistently since the beginning, but the stuttering that they aren't fixing (just roll the @#$@# thing back until you figure out what's wrong) and the "let's release a payware ultralight before we've fixed the premium planes people already paid us for" stunt, I must admit, has annoyed me.

Exactly....

I could care less about another plane, airport, or world update. Performance should be priority #1, especially given that they broke it.

I belivee that we have a major update coming toward the end of this month. Hopefully, we can get back to great performance. I suspect that they may be just as frustrated in resolving what went wrong...so we will see.

What i find amasing is all the folk complaining now how bad the performance is, mine has never been better. When everyone was claiming how great the sim was, i had constant ctd's stuttering, even frame by frame at times... it's a strange world.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

After an hour looking from several airports in the eastern half of the USA I am finding live default weather just as inconsistent as before.  Yes, I verified version ....  .10

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

20 minutes ago, FlyBaby said:

Performance should be priority #1

We'll probably get performance boosts when the optimizations currently being made for console hit PC. My guess, in the summer.

2 minutes ago, fppilot said:

After an hour looking from several airports in the eastern half of the USA I am finding live default weather just as inconsistent as before.  Yes, I verified version ....  .10

Does it match Meteoblue?

Edited by Tuskin38

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Does it match Meteoblue?

How do I find that out?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere