Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Multiplayer stuttering hotfix (1.15.10.0) is now live!

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, filou said:

I don't really need anyone or any influence to choose the simulator I like to fly with.You can keep this kind of talk for forum students.

Then why post at all? Especially when you were the one judging those who were feeling troubled with the simulator not too long ago?

Here, I'll put you on.

On 11/29/2020 at 12:45 PM, filou said:

There are two groups of people in the sim. 

One who will never understand how it works and will always have a Simulator resembling to them and their computeur.Filled with a huge bag of trouble.

And the second with open mind.In a world where everything goes well with a full understanding of FS and with an exceptional result and indescribable unbeatable pleasure.

You have to have a soft brain to continue flying on a simulator whose bugs you no longer support.

Turn around and go fly somewhere else in the past.They need you.

Maybe you should just follow your own advice?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Then why post at all? Especially when you were the one judging those who were feeling troubled with the simulator not too long ago?

Here, I'll put you on.

Maybe you should just follow your own advice?

There are millions of people who declare their love to their partner and a few months later can't stand them anymore.It also works if I think about you a little


I7 4790K / GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 / KINGSTON 24GB RAM DDR3 1866Hz CL9 HyperX / CORSAIR HYDRO H60 / SSD CRUCIAL M500 480BG / GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Whoopee Fizz. 🍀

Cheers

bs

Edited by bean_sprout

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, styckx said:

Since this hotfix I'm now getting flashing in the ATC menu options. If I place my mouse over one of the choices that menu item now flashes annoyingly and makes it hard to actually initiate that option. I have to vigorously click to get it to send it to the ATC.

ATC was horrible to begin with but now having to fight to even communicate with them is annoying. Time to turn off ATC and just do my own thing

Why?

The numbers along the top of your key board correspond to the numbers in the ATC window. You don’t even have to have it open 90% of the time as the normal reply is #1 and if you simply press #1 on your keyboard it reply’s with that choice without even opening the ATC window, I only ever open it if the reply is not going to be #1.

 

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   • Ryan ST-A • JF PA-28R IV   M20R • AH Spitfire MKI • FI Spitfire MKIX • Milviz FG-1D • TBM CRJ • PMDG DC 6 • DCS if you want the ultimate challenge

10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • Thrustmaster, Warthog HOTAS & TPR • TrackIR 5 & ProClip • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, filou said:

There are millions of people who declare their love to their partner and a few months later can't stand them anymore.It also works if I think about you a little

I know how it feels when you can't stand your beloved simulator anymore, I was in the same boat a few months ago (and my feelings are largely the same, although it is somewhat better now). I just think it's funny that back then you were complaining about those complaining, and now that you are complaining yourself, you will refuse to take your own advice.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

I know how it feels when you can't stand your beloved simulator anymore, I was in the same boat a few months ago (and my feelings are largely the same, although it is somewhat better now). I just think it's funny that back then you were complaining about those complaining, and now that you are complaining yourself, you will refuse to take your own advice.

😂 😂 😂 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

I know how it feels when you can't stand your beloved simulator anymore, I was in the same boat a few months ago (and my feelings are largely the same, although it is somewhat better now). I just think it's funny that back then you were complaining about those complaining, and now that you are complaining yourself, you will refuse to take your own advice.

I also know how you feel after you read my last comment...


I7 4790K / GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 / KINGSTON 24GB RAM DDR3 1866Hz CL9 HyperX / CORSAIR HYDRO H60 / SSD CRUCIAL M500 480BG / GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, filou said:

We are almost a year after the MSFS release and when I see where we are.

Let me eloborate a bit more.

This is the typical remark which helps no one. It certainly does not encourage Asobo or MS to improve development of MSFS, rather to the contrary. Its only outcome - if any - may be to keep new or present users from using MSFS and potentially to shrink the MSFS user base. At a point MS will certainly decide which resources they will devote to the project in the future. Size of the user base will be one input for further decisions for sure. Up to a potential closure in case the project will prove to be unprofitable. And that's not because MS is particularly greedy, any healthy corporation would do so.

If you think failing of MSFS would lead to a boost of the other sims you may be up for a surprise: This would be the first time that loss of a competitor would lead to a speedup of the rest. Just to the contrary. You can rather expect the remaining two to return to their slow pace we have seen for more than a decade now.

We all will loose, should MSFS fail. And the same argument applies to the other sims, btw.

Kind regards, Michael

Edited by pmb
  • Like 16

MSFS, P3D Professional 5, AeroflyFS2, XP11; Beta tester of SimStarter, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB +  4 TB + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 /  XTOP/Saitek hardware panel / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pmb said:

Let me eloborate a bit more.

This is the typical remark which helps no one. It certainly does not encourage Asobo or MS to improve development of MSFS, rather to the contrary. Its only outcome - if any - may be to keep new or present users from using MSFS and potentially to shrink the MSFS user base. At a point MS will certainly decide which resources they will devote to the project in the future. Size of the user base will be one input for further decisions for sure. Up to a potential closure in case the project will prove to be unprofitable. And that's not because MS is particularly greedy, any healthy corporation would do so.

If you think failing of MSFS would lead to a boost of the other sims you may be up for a surprise: This would be the first time that loss of a competitor would lead to a speedup of the rest. Just to the contrary. You can rather expect the remaining two to return to thier slow pace we have seen for more than a decade now.

We all will loose, should MSFS fail. And the same argument applies to the other sims, btw.

Kind regards, Michael

My God...with all due respect.


I7 4790K / GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 / KINGSTON 24GB RAM DDR3 1866Hz CL9 HyperX / CORSAIR HYDRO H60 / SSD CRUCIAL M500 480BG / GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, filou said:

I don't really need anyone or any influence to choose the simulator I like to fly with.You can keep this kind of talk for forum students.

I defend or judge what I want about MSFS and it goes well beyond visiting bakeries in each village.

"But if you don't like it, you're always free to use one of the alternatives."

 

This makes absolutely no sense at all. 

  • Like 2

Ron Hamilton

 

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, filou said:

I also know how you feel after you read my last comment...

I am lost after all those post.

Is this some kind of love drama between you and ChaoticBeauty ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

This makes absolutely no sense at all. 

I don't really care to be honest.


I7 4790K / GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 / KINGSTON 24GB RAM DDR3 1866Hz CL9 HyperX / CORSAIR HYDRO H60 / SSD CRUCIAL M500 480BG / GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bendead said:

I am lost after all those post.

Is this some kind of love drama between you and ChaoticBeauty ?

Why? you are looking for a new experience.


I7 4790K / GIGABYTE Z97X GAMING 3 / KINGSTON 24GB RAM DDR3 1866Hz CL9 HyperX / CORSAIR HYDRO H60 / SSD CRUCIAL M500 480BG / GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drama aside, this patch has been fantastic for me. Flying the SoCal area is far smoother now.

Things are looking better and better from my perspective.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I am struggling to love the simulator in its current state, I wouldn't want it to go away, not in the slightest. While it's been an emotional rollercoaster so far, it has completely shaken up the stagnant flight simulation world, is pushing for innovation, and the add-on ecosystem (especially the freeware) has blown up to its former glory. Heck, it has renewed my interest in simming and aviation to the point where I can happily use Flight Simulator X alongside while knowing that something much better is cooking up.

Any complaints I am making are for the express purpose of helping its development. And even though some would prefer so, I am not going to shut up. The fact that Asobo did not seem to be aware of the morphing issues makes it clear that we need to talk. Negative comments that do not offer anything constructive meanwhile, those are not really needed.

4 minutes ago, bendead said:

I am lost after all those post.

I was somewhat confused too. I think it's just the language barrier.

  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...