Sign in to follow this  
WestAir

What AI traffic do you use?

Hi,

I tried to google about or check the forums, but I couldn't find info on some good AI programs form MSFS.

So what are you guys doing to get stop-and-go taxiway lines? I'm always number 1 for take-off even at Heathrow and JFK. Looking to fill up my skies.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Not using much AI at all.  The sim seems to do a lot better with the FPS without a lot of AI.

I will wait and see what develops down the road.

Duane Buck

47 minutes ago, WestAir said:

Hi,

I tried to google about or check the forums, but I couldn't find info on some good AI programs form MSFS.

So what are you guys doing to get stop-and-go taxiway lines? I'm always number 1 for take-off even at Heathrow and JFK. Looking to fill up my skies.

Thanks!

PSX Real Lİve Traffic  https://www.lekseecon.nl/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

I've got "Live" on but rarely see anything.

Using Pilot2ATC with X-Chatter though, so I hear plenty !!!!

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

3 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

I've got "Live" on but rarely see anything.

I keep hearing this but can't confirm it. I usually fly at night in Europe, i.e. at daytime in the US. When I take off from KSFO (which is my usual testbed) it is overcrowded with planes (granted, ugly liveries, but still) and I see quite an amount of Live traffic in the Bay area.Live_Traffic_2.thumb.jpg.74aef0cae221323f88e682d2b0ee00f0.jpg

Maybe it's a server thing?

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

2 minutes ago, pmb said:

I keep hearing this but can't confirm it. I usually fly at night in Europe, i.e. at daytime in the US. When I take off from KSFO (which is my usual testbed) it is overcrowded with planes (granted, ugly liveries, but still) and I see quite an amount of Live traffic in the Bay area.

I'm in Europe all the time at the moment anyway, might cross the pond soon though !!..

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

8 hours ago, Langeveldt said:

And how is it?  Is this worth getting? 

It is free and quite well. Not perfect but improving ffrequently. Filling our skies and ground with ive traffic that you can check from flightradar24.com with just about 20 seconds delay. We are using ivao-csl models for match. You need to search and learn PSX from its manual and not very hard.

Happy flying.

Edited by kt069
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

I use the msfs online traffic with custom ai, (FAIB, TFS, FSPX etc ) it works ok, however the biggest problem is the "afcad's" airport layouts and behaviour on the ground. Although flytampa seems to have done it correct for most items. Gives me realistic  traffic all around.

Still busy with adjusting lights etc, and every update I am still wondering will something be fixed or broken....

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

I really wish we had something like  Traffic Global  for Xplane.  A single simple install and boom, traffic everywhere, limited FPS hit - just a really good easy AI traffic program.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

36 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

I really wish we had something like  Traffic Global  for Xplane.  A single simple install and boom, traffic everywhere, limited FPS hit - just a really good easy AI traffic program.

The first one I expect to be actually available might be the free AIG. They seem to be far into development and even in contact with Asobo, according to the official forum. At this point, it's unclear, though, if this will be a real "one-click-install" or more involved.

Moreover, I am sure we'll see a commercial program in the tradition of TrafficGlobal within a year. Just Flight would be stupid not working on it as they could make a premium.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 hour ago, pmb said:

The first one I expect to be actually available might be the free AIG. They seem to be far into development and even in contact with Asobo, according to the official forum.

I’d love for you to be right, but the most recent postings by the AIG team on their forum have indicated they’ve stopped working on MSFS development altogether for the time being.

I understand their frustrations with a changing platform; I’m also frustrated with the way the last sim update screwed up my offline traffic. But it’s pretty disheartening.

Given AIG’s rather aggressive approach to others working in the AI space (some might say “territorial”) I would have liked to see a little more perseverance here. Surely there’s still groundwork that can continue to be done even as certain sim features are (hopefully temporarily) broken?

James

39 minutes ago, honanhal said:

I’d love for you to be right, but the most recent postings by the AIG team on their forum have indicated they’ve stopped working on MSFS development altogether for the time being.

Please point to these postings, the most recent I could find was this 1-month old post by Kai: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=34633.msg354674#msg354674

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models