Hello, V2.6.11 with this version I can't find the length of the tracks.
When I prepare a flight I click on the end of the runway and I get different information about the runway but no length, how can I get this information?
How can I get this information?

Dominique un Français 

Citation

When you look at runway on map view there should be 2 values displayed there - one of them should be length of runway 🙂

Regards,
Piotr

ps. except of this also at info window (usually on the left bottom corner in default layout)  should be full information about runways, aerodrome, etc ...

[edit]

Look at this legend in  LNM manual:  https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/LEGEND.html#airport-diagram

Edited by ppgas
  • Upvote 1

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

I finally found the track length information, it is still present on the side of the track drawing, but you have to zoom in at 0.06Nm, which is a huge magnification. The information should be more visible.
Best regards.

Edited by betampona

Dominique un Français 

Citation

40 minutes ago, betampona said:

I finally found the track length information, it is still present on the side of the track drawing, but you have to zoom in at 0.06Nm, which is a huge magnification. The information should be more visible.
Best regards.

Runway length (I suppose runway when you write tracks) is visible  from 1.8 NM zoom distance. Did you reduce map detail?

2 hours ago, albar965 said:

Runway length (I suppose runway when you write tracks) is visible  from 1.8 NM zoom distance. 

Except of normal runway info there is also info about airport - where longest runway length is displayed (when 1 track/runway there is no problem which is longest).
For this info I've made a kind of experiment - for Details set to +5 the minimum zoom is 235NM (!) - where this longest runway info is displayed/visible yet 🙂
I omit the fact there is so much other details/objects on the map that it's hard readable ... 😛

Regards,
Piotr

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).