Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

The 1.15.10 release notes are absolutely accurate

I also haven‘t had this issue recently. I did have it before one of the last updates/hotfixes.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

48 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Despite the growing pains, this is what keeps me coming back:

ePFKhyV.png

Jose

Yooo That's Canefield Intl, right?

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

31 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I thought I would just reinforce the information that it seems to be bugged only if you have rudder pedals attached, so that is why a lot of people don't see the issue (including me).

I am amazed at the over-zealous attitude some have to defending the sim and Asobo at all costs, above thinking about the end user and fellow simmer a bit more.  It is a real issue, even if you don't have rudder pedals and don't see it yourself, but there are some that always seem to want to accuse the end user or shout 'operator error'.

[...]

Tell me about it. Any criticism of MSFS is seen by some people like criticism of the mothers.

I used Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals and now I'm using MFG Crosswind rudder pedals. I have the axes to 50% problem when pressing the ESC key.
Unplugging the pedals before starting the sim means I no longer have the issue, but then I no longer have rudder control.

Of course, like some smart word not allowed pointed out a couple of weeks ago, you shouldn't be using the pause function during flights to keep up the realism... 🙄
If only I could pause real life to have uninterrupted simulation flights!

• Like 6

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I should be ashamed I guess, cause I run Thrustmaster Warthog and Logitech pedals. No problem with the 50% thing in my setup. This thread was 1st I've heard of others having the problem and I never use the "pause" button, only the ESC button. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

22 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Yooo That's Canefield Intl, right?

Si.

Both airports in the island are available at flightsim.to

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

7 hours ago, DJJose said:

Si.

Both airports in the island are available at flightsim.to

Nice! That's two islands away from where I live. I've actually been flying there a lot more lately. The approaches to both of the airports are.......fun, especially Melville Hall

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

9 hours ago, Krakin said:

As a temporary, albeit annoying workaround, switch to the drone camera before hitting Esc. This should prevent the axis being affected when you resume.

Why didn’t I think of this?! It totally makes sense.

Not.

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

17 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

They do not speak of the patch having corrected the ESC bug and it is not.

not (They do speak of the patch having corrected the ESC bug and it is).

Matthew S

16 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

I am seriously thinking of rudder pedals though as I want to control the braking better and I have no more variable axis controls left, so hopefully the bug will be fixed soon.

In the meantime you may try v1.3 of my MSFS handonmouse tool on flightsim.to along with vjoy virtual device. It requires some setup (see instructions) but then you can brake precisely with the mouse (at least more precisely than I can with my old saitek pedals). Cheers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, arnaud_clere said:

In the meantime you may try v1.3 of my MSFS handonmouse tool on flightsim.to along with vjoy virtual device. It requires some setup (see instructions) but then you can brake precisely with the mouse (at least more precisely than I can with my old saitek pedals). Cheers.

Thanks!  I will give it a go. :smile:

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:11 AM, Ricardo41 said:

What ESC bug? My ESC-key works just fine.

Just saw the esc bug. I hit escape to check settings while flying and throttle and prop went to 50% when I resumed flight. Must have been due to the last "Update" or downgrade, whatever you want to call it. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The patch notes does not mention helicopters or desert camels either. 😞

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.