Sign in to follow this  
charlie130

CRJ and Neo get a crew

Our wizzards at MCE have beavered away and completely integrated the MSFS Aerosoft CRJ.

Just for good measure they've also integrated the FBW 32Nx Neo (stable v.6)! 

So anyone else adding aircraft that require a First Officer......Twin Otter? PMDG 737?

Lets Go! Lets not fly an airliner solo!

Part 2

Neo Part 1

and Neo part 2.

What does Ted say.."You've really done it now Laddie"!

😉

@charlie130 

David, just been watching your latest CRJ7 and FBWA320 videos and wondered if you would be willing to share your vox flow scripts that you used? 

Thanks

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Yes indeed Stuart.

I tried uploading the CRJ set (including sounds!) to Avsim Library, yesterday. Unfortunately, it stuck at 0% uploading?

I'll have another go at it. Don't know why it wouldn't upload. The Zip file is 110mb, well under the 500mb limit?

Cheers

Thanks David. I'll look out for it. 👍 You could always try uploading to 'flightsim.to' as well, which is specific to MSFS2020.

Edited by STUART_H

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

19 minutes ago, STUART_H said:

Thanks David. I'll look out for it. 👍 You could always try uploading to 'flightsim.to' as well, which is specific to MSFS2020.

Hi Stuart.

Its just gone up to Avsim Libs now.

Give it a few hours, since they have to check it before putting it up live.

Its called "MSFS Aerosoft CRJ MCE Pack" 388560.

Ive uploaded the FBW Neo as well. Should be up later today.

Have fun! Every switch is accessed by MCE voice and flow commands! Its astonishing work. I dont use all the switches in a normal flight, using all the flows! You really do need to know each sim aircraft well. Especially the CRJ, to use this software properly. Qualified types will be amazed at this! Its actually better than the P3d version.

This has made MSFS into a real pilots simulator and not just a scenery sim! 😉

Cheers

David 

Great news David, thanks a bunch. I'd just been using a modified checklist for now and setting stuff myself. Could be a game changer for the CRJ7.

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

44 minutes ago, STUART_H said:

Great news David, thanks a bunch. I'd just been using a modified checklist for now and setting stuff myself. Could be a game changer for the CRJ7.

Well the checklist used in MCE exactly matches the checklist in the Aerosoft EFB. So pilots can refer to the EFB while running the MCE checklist. But of course if you want to, you can open the MCE UI on your desktop and it will auto display the same checklist items. So you can't loose really.

Also, no one needs to have the MCE UI open to use all the voice functions, just minimise it and "talk". That's what it's good at!

Regards

David

On 5/7/2021 at 3:16 PM, charlie130 said:

Well the checklist used in MCE exactly matches the checklist in the Aerosoft EFB. So pilots can refer to the EFB while running the MCE checklist. But of course if you want to, you can open the MCE UI on your desktop and it will auto display the same checklist items. So you can't loose really.

Also, no one needs to have the MCE UI open to use all the voice functions, just minimise it and "talk". That's what it's good at!

Regards

David

Thank you david for sharing your work with us. This is very interesting that the scripts can trigger sounds. MCE is such a powerful and versatile software!

Great to see the MCE-FO handle the CRJ!

EDIT: - deleted the rest and started a new thread instead 🙂 -

Edited by RALF9636