Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

May 6th, 2021 - Development Update

On 5/6/2021 at 7:00 PM, ChaoticBeauty said:

In order to achieve these goals, we are growing a list of select users from diverse backgrounds and setups to help in this process. These individuals include active forum users, 3rd party developers, subject matter experts, and more.

I’ll say it: in other words, the people who didn’t know a lot of very basic things about aviation are picking people to help them fix things they don’t understand. As we say in aviation, you don’t know what you don’t know. 

Edited by mtr75
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, mtr75 said:

I’ll say it: in other words, the people who didn’t know a lot of very basic things about aviation are picking people to help them fix things they don’t understand. As we say I’m aviation, you don’t know what you don’t know. 

You can give everything a bad spin if you try hard enough. 😀

• Like 3

2 hours ago, crimplene said:

You can give everything a bad spin if you try hard enough. 😀

Let’s talk after we see the ATC phraseology. Nine months in they’re fixing things that were easy to get right the first time. Clearly not a single pilot was involved in putting ATC together. 

Edited by mtr75