Sign in to follow this  
Flyfaster_MTN002

WT G3000 v6.2 released

G3000 v0.6.2 is now available: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/tag/g3000-v0.6.2

Release highlights include compatibility with laurinius's MSFS Traffic Service app to enable Offline AI and SimConnect-injected traffic to be tracked by the mod (refer to the README for details on how to use this feature), and a fix for a bug that could cause performance issues and/or unresponsive screens when flying in certain parts of the world. Please refer to the README.md and CHANGES.md files included in the zip file for more release information.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

46 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

with laurinius's MSFS Traffic Service app to enable Offline AI and SimConnect-injected traffic to be tracked by the mod (refer to the README for details on how to use this feature),

How did I miss this one… is that freeware or payware and where to find it?

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

11 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

How did I miss this one… is that freeware or payware and where to find it?

https://github.com/laurinius/MSFSTrafficService

• Like 2

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

The WT guys deliver again.

Definitely seems to have sorted the problem. They have also previewed the G3000 handling airway entry on their discord as well !!

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

The WT guys are one of the few 3PDs who don't gaslight their customers. Rather, they carefully listen to reports of issues, ask for clarifications, and, if need be, issue fixes shortly thereafter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So far so good for me. Performance issues have gone with 6.2.

• Like 1

I just completed a short flight, using the 0.6.2 release and didn't encounter any issues. Performance has improved as well over the 0.6 and 0.6.1 releases. 

0iPIbg5.jpg

Edited by Ricardo41
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

I have downloaded and unzipped this file but cannot find an .exe file.  Where on earth might this be?

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

14 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

I have downloaded and unzipped this file but cannot find an .exe file.  Where on earth might this be?

Tony

There are three files listed at the above link. Ignore the ones named "Source Code" and download the one named "MSFSTrafficService.zip". Unzip that and you should find "MSFSTrafficService.exe" amongst other files.

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

15 hours ago, himmelhorse said:

Tony

You unzip and place in the community folder

Completed a three and a half hour flight with the Longitude today. Again, no isses. Vapp and Vref are also now closer to the book figures. Shot an ILS approach. Loc and GS capture went smoothly. This plane's coming along nicely. The 50 40 30 20 callouts work.